in the Big XII
- Baylor
- Texas

Lol at 5-7th, he trolled you so hard..
Damn
Maybe if we combined the conferences..

KP likes FSU and KU close..
I'm (also) higher on FSU.

Kansas getting to the S16 would feel like a win this season. I cannot imagine they last long without a significant jump at the point.. loads of holes with this team.

*Not trying to disrespect the rest of the ACC or Big XII, but with Bill Self and two games in-conference, I'd take my chances 50/50 with everyone not listed above.

Awesome year to get your Wins in for sure..

Last edited:
Teams I "like" better than Kansas
in the ACC
- Virginia
- FSU

in the Big XII
- Baylor
- Texas

Lol at 5-7th, he trolled you so hard..
Damn
Maybe if we combined the conferences..

KP likes FSU and KU close..
I'm (also) higher on FSU.

Kansas getting to the S16 would feel like a win this season. I cannot imagine they last long without a significant jump at the point.. loads of holes with this team.

Nice to see you around. Hope all is well.

Reactions: KisteK
Nice to see you around. Hope all is well.
All good here, hope yours are all good as well.
Fun season, too. Loads of possibilities this year; kinda hoping Kansas gets to play spoiler in the tourney this time around..

Or that they tourney-ban Kansas just before post season play. 😂

All good here, hope yours are all good as well.
Fun season, too. Loads of possibilities this year; kinda hoping Kansas gets to play spoiler in the tourney this time around..

Or that they tourney-ban Kansas just before post season play. 😂

All is well in north Florida. Wife just passed her nurse anesthesia board exams so I’ll be saying “yes ma’am” a lot more haha. Stay at home dog dad here I come!

I def wouldn’t want to see Kansas in the second round if I was a 2 seed. Ouch.

The issue is that UNC and Dukes fall has hurt Florida State

Florida State doesn't have a big time win

All the schools in "better conferences" do

Kansas stayed up there because they have wins over Creighton, Tx Tech and WV
Duke and Florida State haven’t even played yet this season because that game was postponed because of positive Covid-19 tests in the Florida State program. So Duke’s record and ranking have nothing to do with Florida State’s ranking.

Thank you for struggling against TCU but still managing to cover my teaser because I absolutely knew you'd sh** the bed against a below-average TCU team, which is why I teased you WAAAY the f*** below the Vegas lines...........

I’m guessing they weren’t too excited to play a team that they already beat by 30 on the road.

Kansas kinda sucks, so that was a good win for them.

“Kinda sucks.”

That’s a pretty good description of Michigan’s history.

Reaching the tournament is an achievement for that program. 9 times in the last 21 years. Laughing

Duke and Florida State haven’t even played yet this season because that game was postponed because of positive Covid-19 tests in the Florida State program. So Duke’s record and ranking have nothing to do with Florida State’s ranking.

Don’t confuse him with facts. He can’t handle them.

“Kinda sucks.”

That’s a pretty good description of Michigan’s history.

Reaching the tournament is an achievement for that program. 9 times in the last 21 years. Laughing
You gotta learn how to let that sh*t go. In reality, we do kinda suck--Usually we are a one seed and in the top 5. This year we have an atypical roster that has put us in the top 15-20 and won't be a one or two seed in all likelyhood. So, technically we do suck compared to just about every other year in recent memory. The difference is our sucks is usually pretty different than other peoples sucks.

You gotta learn how to let that sh*t go. In reality, we do kinda suck--Usually we are a one seed and in the top 5. This year we have an atypical roster that has put us in the top 15-20 and won't be a one or two seed in all likelyhood. So, technically we do suck compared to just about every other year in recent memory. The difference is our sucks is usually pretty different than other peoples sucks.

What's a sports board w/out shit talk?

It's just funny to constantly hear that a top 15 team sucks from the fan of a program that missed the tourney every year for a decade.

They definitely suck by KU standards. Which I expected. If you're relying on Marcus Garrett and David McCormack to carry you, you probably need to temper expectations.

Reactions: toonces11
hear, hear...on the last part, not the top 15-20 team part.

Reactions: toonces11
UK/Texas game cancelled. Can we cancel the KU/Tenn game so KU doesn’t get killed by 25+?

Both teams seem to be sliding atm. Hard to get a read on this one, imo.
Not going to lie, I'd feel a lot less edgy if (en) came after the K instead of (an).😓
Self is just such a wonderful HC.

Is this the guy who wouldn’t own his Missouri fandom?
giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This years KU team is wildly inconsistent and overall just not very good. There have been flashes of solid play, but if you blink, you'll miss it. For the most part, KU fans including myself have been used to seeing KU at a high level year in and year out. As far as this season is concerned, it's frustrating to watch. It's been a rough season.

ADVERTISEMENT