ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas vs WVU

Big_C_KU

Gold Member
May 27, 2004
Not confident at all about this game. WVU playing better and will want revenge. This KU team has a major issue with playing in AFH. I look for WVU to build a double digit lead early in 2nd half and never relinquish it.

WVU 79
KU 66

Reactions: KisteK
Not confident at all about this game. WVU playing better and will want revenge. This KU team has a major issue with playing in AFH. I look for WVU to build a double digit lead early in 2nd half and never relinquish it.

WVU 79
KU 66

This WVU team has lost 6 of their last 10.

No way we win this game in AFH.

This WVU team has lost 6 of their last 10.

No way we win this game in AFH.

Well if you want to feel better about it, WVU seem to play a lot better the whole game when we aren't the favorite. We just have to quit giving up big leads although I doubt we get a big lead this game. Probably lose by 2 or 3 per usual at Kansas.

Last edited:
If Dok stays out of foul trouble, this could be a beat down

Edit: heard KU was like +22 in the first game with him on the floor

Yeah, not sure what in the world KU will look like tonight either. Playing at home has not bet the greatest of places where it should be the opposite but it is what it is. It's definitely a win they can get.

Good Luck tonight Doogie!

Give me Kansas in this one. WVU always seems to fold against KU.

It’s 50-50. Just like every other game we’ve played. If we hit from outside we win. When we don’t we lose. We haven’t had our four shooters on in the same game for months. Hopefully it’s today.

Let’s get it on!
anigif_enhanced-9959-1396908778-5.gif

Reactions: ChiTownSean
kansas has no shot in this game. i hate to say it, but it's over already.

Wrong, WVU has 0% chance of winning this game, guaranteed. We shouldn't even be ranked. Kansas will be going to the final 4 and they start that turn around to it in this game. KU by 20+ in dominating fashion.

I'm watching another damn good game where Xavier has cut the 19 point Villanova lead down to 5 with just under 12 minutes in the game.

Be interesting to see if we can get a defensive rebound this game. Jesus.

Neither team shooting worth a damn. Giving up any boards is letting this game go to waste given the horrid shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT