ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas vs WVU Round 3....

Maybe. Could also be counting additional standing room only tickets that people purchase after all of the seats have been sold. Not trying to say Rupp doesn’t have great attendance numbers, just saying I’ve never trusted any number that’s announced anywhere. Kansas supposedly has had 16,300 at every game since 2001 but there’s been November games when it’s blizzard like conditions and the crowd only looks to be 80%.
I can't debate with perception. This is all silly anyway based of one guys post.

When I love bed in KC Iowa state fans would flood that place. Also good showings from OSU and OU when they were good. KC is the best geographic location and sprint center/power and light is a great venue.

Texas doesn't know basketball exists and Baylor has 3 fans.
And WVU fans blow all of their money on new couches.

A tight midrift t shirt and some some tighty whities
4a807bc7d6b0917792920c841edacea2.gif

Is that all?

Man, Kansas must be good to win a game none of their players cared about or even tried to win.

@MrBaracus must be excited that this team is a national champion lock, what else can explain them coasting to a Big12 title without giving any effort or care in the world?

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Man, Kansas must be good to win a game none of their players cared about or even tried to win.

@MrBaracus must be excited that this team is a national champion lock, what else can explain them coasting to a Big12 title without giving any effort or care in the world?

Boy, I'm sure proven wrong about WV wanting it more by the fact that KU beat them for the fourth straight time. Brilliant!

Reactions: Mgkcbb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT