ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas - Kansas State Fight

Worked for Duke against Louisville last year, I wouldn't call that bush league.

tenor.gif

Reactions: tw3301
Why the fvck would Weber have his team literally roll the fvcking ball down the court when you're down 20+ with only 30 seconds left?

Really just depends on the national narrative. If this gets the “Malace at the Palace” treatment, anyone who got physical will be out for the season. If this just gets a “not top 10” nominee, then we’ll see some guys miss 1-3 games.

Why the fvck would Weber have his team literally roll the fvcking ball down the court when you're down 20+ with only 30 seconds left?
I mean it's stupid but not "let's fight everyone" stupid. If it was my rival I'd be cool with it... Until the suspensions get handed out. Still enjoy watching hansbrough slam his face into Gerald Henderson's arm.

LETS BACK IT UP FURTHER, this bush league shit started with Bruce Weber calling for KSU to full court press DOWN 20 to 25pts with 6mins left in the game.

What Desousa and McCormick did in the brawl afterwards was totally unacceptable but the adults leading these teams caused the tension.

The KSU player in street clothes came off the bench to pursue SIlvo, followed by the other bench KSU players to start the physical stuff, its just a better story to leave that part out.

So you think he should give up? That's dumb. Pressing down 20 or so is exactly what a coach should do. Stealing the ball down like that is bush league but I've seen the Dukies try it before and no one came to blows over it. No real issues with blocking his crap into next week though. Picking up the chair is absurd obviously.

So you think he should give up? That's dumb. Pressing down 20 or so is exactly what a coach should do. Stealing the ball down like that is bush league but I've seen the Dukies try it before and no one came to blows over it. No real issues with blocking his crap into next week though. Picking up the chair is absurd obviously.
"Dumb UNC spin job, typical..."

Looked like azubuike was in there trying to stomp someone too.

Yeah, but ultimately he did nothing with it.

Look at the crowd. Two or three students were laughing.

I agree. I hate it, but that picture is a PR nightmare. Especially with the woman screaming on the ground. Hopefully it won't blow up.

A block by KU, in which said KU player stepped over and stood over the KState kid.
You forgot the part about the KSU player stealing the ball as the KU player was dribbling out the clock. He was trying to do the old “steal from a walk-on and dunk it with authority when we’re down 20+ to show what a badass I am“ as time expired, but Silvio DeSousa shut that shit down. He stares him down, which imo was fair in that situation, cause that’s a dick move and like the third time in recent years a KSU player has tried that shit.

ADVERTISEMENT