ADVERTISEMENT

Juzang to UK

It's been reported that later in his career, Sampson did make an appearance in Rupp Arena as part of the Pan-American team in an exhibition game. Despite concerns over their reaction, the Kentucky fans gave him a standing ovation.

The question of how things could have turned out differently, still haunts old Kentucky fans to this day. On a recent ESPN Chat with Sampson (Feb 2002), a UK fan brought up what might have been.

• Greg: "As a Kentucky fan, I remember Kentucky was very much interested in you. I can recall the talk of a Bowie/Sampson front line! How close were you ever signing with UK? Or was Virginia always the front-runner?"

Sampson: "I visited UK during my high school years and after I visited, I wanted to go there. I enjoyed it, had a great time and wanted to go there. At that point they had 6-7 high school All-Americas, including Sam Bowie. When I got back home and evaluated, they were on my final four list, but Virginia outweighed them because of the closeness to home."

It’s happening Wednesday.
Sources say that Friday is the new Wednesday
Been hearing JM news since Feb. Shared that on RR feel free to check. You all have fun blowing smoke up each other asses. HR is just the board ****** and UNC is delusional, match made in heaven.
It’s possible he did commit Wednesday and just didn’t announce it.
Happens a lot more often than ppl on Boards think. JJ has been upping his IG followers the past 2 weeks with all the announcements, 18 year old kids like to enjoy their moments.

Been hearing JM news since Feb. Shared that on RR feel free to check. You all have fun blowing smoke up each other asses. HR is just the board ****** and UNC is delusional, match made in heaven.

Happens a lot more often than ppl on Boards think. JJ has been upping his IG followers the past 2 weeks with all the announcements, 18 year old kids like to enjoy their moments.
What is JM news?

His post makes no sense. Him committing to Kentucky would give him more followers than a top 4 lol.

Fan base is wild.
You know you can do all the announcements build followers from other teams then commit to UK and get those followers. I know its some real higher level thinking.

one thing you can count on
those two will speak their ignorance in every UK thread

Juzang commits to UK tonight around 7:30.

Jaden McDaniels commits to UK on May 15th.
sigh. I hate f'n jinxes. I'm going to blame you, if they don't commit.

Some dildos want to dil'do, when they shouldn't dil'don't.

Not you exactly, but in general.

You can also count on the OP being full of shit about him committing on April 24th.
Hows the wife and kids? You're right I didn't post the wording right in the OP. I didn't really care to post it here, I was much more clear on the home board.

Hows the wife and kids? You're right I didn't post the wording right in the OP. I didn't really care to post it here, I was much more clear on the home board.
All 3 are great. Fixing to go to a baseball game as we speak.
Don’t care how you worded it on the inbred board.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I've not heard the word fixing like this in a while. kudos, you're a Kentuckian afterall.

In Memphis it's "fittin' to go". Southerners doesn't enunciate the x and g so well.

Reactions: Scotty00
His post makes no sense. Him committing to Kentucky would give him more followers than a top 4 lol.

Fan base is wild.
As opposed to Louisville. At least Kentucky has a fan base. Go to the Louisville rivals board and you may find one or two fans posting. Zipp has ruined that board.

He learned that word fixing from his tar heel buddies. He knows the fix has been in for the last 20 years at UNC. They were good at fixing the fake classes.

He was much more clear on the homeboard. Not sure how saying he’s committing on a Wednesday ITT can be more clear elsewhere

Reactions: uncfan in ky
As opposed to Louisville. At least Kentucky has a fan base. Go to the Louisville rivals board and you may find one or two fans posting. Zipp has ruined that board.

our resident UL fans on here will not argue that
i remember when their board was a decent board
i tried to tell @Steelers2012 that a lot of good UL posters (some friends of mine) left their board because of zipp
of course he all but called me a liar
i argue some with the UL posters on here, but for the most part i like and respect most of them

Sources say ^ that person is rustled but he’s ignored so I wouldn’t know. Thats why I have sources RollLaugh

Looks like the 2 videos he shot and produced and the tipton edits is what delayed his announcement. Now continue trolling.

Does reclassification depend on age? I don’t really know the ends and outs of recruiting tbh.

Does reclassification depend on age? I don’t really know the ends and outs of recruiting tbh.
No, but a lot of the kids that reclass are going back to the class they were originally in. For instance Hagans was supposed to be in this years class and reclassed last year. He's going to be 20 this year playing for UK and if he didn't reclass he'd be a 20 year old frosh. I'd imagine its the older kids who reclass more often than the younger kids.

ADVERTISEMENT