ADVERTISEMENT

Juzang to UK

Juzang is a nice prospect that should add some depth for UK but anyone expecting a big impact right away will be disappointed. Solid defender and shooter tho

I think he probably gets the minutes that local guy Dontaie Allen would have gotten had he not torn his acl.

Which was at best the last guy in the rotation.

This is the first year we didn't have shooters....and it sucks. Grimes and Vick were supposed to be those guys---but Vick lost his last marble and Grimes looked like a freshmen all year
Kansas played over their head.

He committed to Cal on his in home visit. Hes been getting his IG followers up lately with all his announcements.

I don't think it takes some type of "source" to know that he's going to Kentucky. You made this thread the same day as when anyone with a twitter account could've figured out what was gonna happen lol

Last edited:
Reactions: KisteK and kl40504
That Kentucky is the only competition?

And that Nike will clearly steer him there over Virginia?

giphy.gif

It’s possible he did commit Wednesday and just didn’t announce it.

Congrats on your the juco you guys just got. We will gladly take him now

We still have room for Juzang and both Hauser bros if we wanted to take all 3 (assuming Diakite also stays in the draft). But the timing just seems like it's UK. Can't blame the kid. He wants to get to the league ASAP and UK does that better than anyone.

Where do you think he will go? Seems to be between Virginia and Kentucky.

Kentucky. Just seems like a very weird final 2 schools to me. I doubt UVA wins many of those battles.

ADVERTISEMENT