ADVERTISEMENT

Juzang to UK

Well who cries about it? Maybe a few UNC fans, but only because the troll jobs are so repetitive and lame.
Arent' all troll jobs? Trolls are trolls due to lack of wit, so they just repeat the same ol same ol.

Take this thread about a 4* UK commitment going 15 pages. Look at the last 10 and see who has the most post. Of course UK fans are going to comment in a UK thread, but what about the others that post the same stuff over and over and over.It's telling when they don't do it in other teams commitment threads.

Big Green Monster. It's telling.

Anyways, thanks for the Sunday afternoon laugh guys. I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow on the same cat channel, same cat time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty00
Arent' all troll jobs? Trolls are trolls due to lack of wit, so they just repeat the same ol same ol.

Take this thread about a 4* UK commitment going 15 pages. Look at the last 10 and see who has the most post. Of course UK fans are going to comment in a UK thread, but what about the others that post the same stuff over and over and over.It's telling when they don't do it in other teams commitment threads.

Big Green Monster. It's telling.

Anyways, thanks for the Sunday afternoon laugh guys. I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow on the same cat channel, same cat time.

What’s funny is that your troll job in the thread about the 4 star UNC commit is what led to this.Laughing

But again, some just aren’t as easily offended as you apparently.

What’s funny is that your troll job in the thread about the 4 star UNC commit is what led to this.Laughing

But again, some just aren’t as easily offended as you apparently.

Yeah he likes to pull this card a lot:

victim-card-get-out-of-responsibility-free-8006811.png

Yeah he likes to pull this card a lot:

victim-card-get-out-of-responsibility-free-8006811.png

If someone’s going to whine about trolling, don’t exclude your own fanbase from the conversation. Just so lame.

Kl and afamu are the only posters who offer nothing but trolling. Which would be fine by me if they ever had anything remotely funny or interesting to say.

If someone’s going to whine about trolling, don’t exclude your own fanbase from the conversation. Just so lame.

Kl and afamu are the only posters who offer nothing but trolling. Which would be fine by me if they ever had anything remotely funny or interesting to say.

Yeah not sure how he's "laughing." His posts would suggest otherwise. Seems upset.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Is this kid even good?
He's a top 5 kid and I don't know why. He's 6'10", but he's a beanpole.

They see something in him, guess we'll find out, unless he goes to Washington, then we won't find out, because we'll never see him play.

All I have to lean on is his ranking, other than that, I've got nothing.

Well I only heard something about Juzang. I said the "buzz" was on JM making a decision weds. Which it was and this has been an interesting recruitment to say the least. You all are pretty obsessed with this thread though, which is funny to watch UL and UNC fans get so concerned about UK. I don't check this board very often except to read the GOT threads, because to be honest its low traffic and a lot of posters, you included, just like to BS and not actually have any basketball discussion.
I don't get the obsession either RR. Dudes lives for anything that is deemed negative UK news, especially HRT.

Kinda weird, UK is in line to get a top 5 kid and this schmuck is acting like an idiot because your "prediction" was off.

They see something in him, guess we'll find out, unless he goes to Washington, then we won't find out, because we'll never see him play.

I was going to say, he seems pretty small for his height,’but like you said, he might prove me wrong. Who knows.

He's not 6-10

I was going to say, he seems pretty small for his height,’but like you said, he might prove me wrong. Who knows.
I've been wrong before. I thought Kevin knox was going to take some time because he was so thin and I thought Skal was going to be awesome because all the scouts said he was awesome.

Just have to wait and see.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
HR actually discusses basketball, kl doesn’t. He trolls 100% of the time. Major difference. Kl’s likes are from the same 3 or 4 cats posters, so what’s your point?

HRT using "Rupp's Racists" leading up to last season's game was quite the trolling effort. His disappearance for a couple weeks after the game was also pretty telling as to why he's actually here....and in every thread that mentions UK.

HRT using "Rupp's Racists" leading up to last season's game was quite the trolling effort. His disappearance for a couple weeks after the game was also pretty telling as to why he's actually here....and in every thread that mentions UK.
Truth!

Well considering I've been here since like 2016, that immediately falsifies your opinion. And I never left "for a few weeks."

Racism is bad. It doesn't matter when it was. There are signs in history that point towards Rupp being racist. That is bad. I don't see how anyone can defend that. There's literally an ESPN article on it, which is what I was referring to.
http://www.espn.com/classic/biography/s/Rupp_Adolph.html (para. 6-8).

Last edited:
Well considering I've been here since like 2016, that immediately falsifies your opinion. And I never left "for a few weeks."

Racism is bad. It doesn't matter when it was. There are signs in history that point towards Rupp being racist. That is bad. I don't see how anyone can defend that. There's literally an ESPN article on it, which is what I was referring to.
http://www.espn.com/classic/biography/s/Rupp_Adolph.html (para. 6-8).

You weren't using "Rupp's Racists" in discussing history. Don't try selling that BS that you were. You were using it in talking smack on another one of your failed predictions of U6 beating UK. You were nowhere to be seen adter UK delivered yet another double digit win over U6. You may have gone off to other forums, but you tucked tail and ran from here for a couple weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT