ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Howard

lol

Tell us all about how teaching elem school PE makes you an expert on CBB coaching.

while you are at it, post a few pics of ticket stubs from all the Carolina games you have attended.

WalMart fan.

Man, you aren’t as sore a loser as Howard but you probably are as mentally unstable. BTW, the board you left is a much better place now. Thanks.

Reactions: Ticket2ride06
Man, you aren’t as sore a loser as Howard but you probably are as mentally unstable. BTW, the board you left is a much better place now. Thanks.

it’s a discord, not a board.

and I’m sure you and the 2 other guys remaining in the Basketball channel are enjoying jerking each other off with each UNC loss. Good for you being finally free to post your brilliant insights without challenge.

By the way, Chapel Hill is off I40, not I85. Remember that if you one day actually decide to visit. The WalMart is at exit 270, not 266 so don’t take the first one.

That looked totally racial driven.

Well done Davison. You sack of shit.

Sincere people on Twitter running with it. You just The Secreted this into sucking a little bit for Brad Davison.

bow-down-worthy.gif

I’m not sure we’ve ever met.

are you a WalMart Carolina fan too or do you actually know how to find The Old Well without a map?

If you’re asking if I attended UNC for undergrad, then no. Grew up near the triangle and went to a lot of games, but went to UNCW instead. Born a fan for all sports and will die a fan.

Oh, and EAD.

If you’re asking if I attended UNC for undergrad, then no. Grew up near the triangle and went to a lot of games, but went to UNCW instead. Born a fan for all sports and will die a fan.

Oh, and EAD.

yep. your hot takes on Hubert in that other thread now make complete sense.

it’s always easy to tell who is a fan of Carolina versus who is a fan of just Carolina sports.

lol

Tell us all about how teaching elem school PE makes you an expert on CBB coaching.

while you are at it, post a few pics of ticket stubs from all the Carolina games you have attended.

WalMart fan.
It’s sad how far you’ve fallen

Reactions: 1016CC0503
poor Cory.

he doesn’t like being challenged on his opinions. Reminds me a lot of @jarms24

What opinion are we talking about here? What did you challenge me on? You just got all up in your feelings for no reason like you tend to do. You are just like the libs you so despise, which has to really piss you off.

Reactions: UL_1986
you shouldn’t take message boards so seriously.
You’ve ran from this board only to come back. You’ve ran from the colony twice and came back once. You’re going after Cory because he didn’t go to UNC. You cried to tMB moderators. You’ve been broken dude.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC71-00
What opinion are we talking about here? What did you challenge me on? You just got all up in your feelings for no reason like you tend to do. You are just like the libs you so despise, which has to really piss you off.

any of them.

and you might want to check as to who got their knickers in a bunch ITT. I’m sorry you are so fragile- that’s why I would trade you for @hailtoyourvictor in a heartbeat.

I will try not to upset you again.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I mean, everyone here knows I did not go to UNC. It’s no secret. I’m extremely happy with my life choices, lol. I’m sorry that isn’t the case for everyone.

What's up with the UNC bros throwing down ITT?

Is this pro Hubert vs anti Hubert or something bigger?

I just was making a joke after he started whining about Hubert again and he got his jimmies russelled.

I should have known how it would go- my fault.

any of them.

and you might want to check as to who got their knickers in a bunch ITT. I’m sorry you are so fragile- that’s why I would trade you for @hailtoyourvictor in a heartbeat.

I will try not to upset you again.

No, which one? You said it so come back and defend your words.

You took a little shot so I did back and then per your usual self you got in your feelings. Like Ticket said, everyone knows how fragile you are. You have never been able to take it, only attempt to give it.

• Haha
No, which one? You said it so come back and defend your words.

You took a little shot so I did back and then per your usual self you got in your feelings. Like Ticket said, everyone knows how fragile you are. You have never been able to take it, only attempt to give it.

Are you like this in real life?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT