ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Howard

I mean, it was a slap, really. Still dumb and may go as far as losing his job over it.

You obviously can't read lips through the back of people's heads. Rookie.
You have zero common sense. What do you think the consequences would be if he chose to use the slur you are aledging? There are witnesses galore along with the fact that no basketball player would ever play for him in the future. Some of you kids don’t have a clue.

Who was the Wisky support staff who got tackled into the bench and hit by the Michigan players?

You have zero common sense. What do you think the consequences would be if he chose to use the slur you are aledging? There are witnesses galore along with the fact that no basketball player would ever play for him in the future. Some of you kids don’t have a clue.
So you can't read lips through the back of people's heads?

Not sure what Gard did wrong. Forced him to shake his hand I guess. I don’t like Gard though so wouldn’t mind him being punished. Wasn’t Howard pressing the backups? No reason for him to be the one mad. He is just a sore loser who can’t control his emotions. This is not the first time for him.

Maybe they will make a big offer to Hubert.

i don’t know about that but I would happily trade you for @hailtoyourvictor

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
He's kidding dude, I'd let this keep going but my thumb is getting tired of skipping passed your posts.

I’m not sure what you’re seeing but I’ve watched it over and over and I don’t see it.
200.gif

Anyone know who the Wisky staff support member is that enters in at 8 seconds then gets thrown into the seats by the Michigan player Terrance Williams and swung on?

Reactions: cdbearde
That looked totally racial driven.

Well done Davison. You sack of shit.

prior to this thread I couldn’t have picked Bud Davidson out of a lineup of 2 people.

however since then I have done a ton of research and I have no doubt he regularly uses racial slurs and I’m sure he did so again.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Are you going to start crying and quit this board as well?

lol

Tell us all about how teaching elem school PE makes you an expert on CBB coaching.

while you are at it, post a few pics of ticket stubs from all the Carolina games you have attended.

WalMart fan.

prior to this thread I couldn’t have picked Bud Davidson out of a lineup of 2 people.

however since then I have done a ton of research and I have no doubt he regularly uses racial slurs and I’m sure he did so again.
I wouldn’t assume that as he coaches in Madison not Iowa City.

ADVERTISEMENT