ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Howard

Baseball---Yes. But incidental mostly. I had one coach grab me by the arm as I tried to walk away. At the college level, those dudes are really careful. I mean, its crazy, TBH. You throw a punch/slap at am official?----You are in deep shit.

Basketball----Kinda of....But not really. The games(baseball as well) can get emotional.

I've never had a player contact me at any level. Nor a fan.
What about erotically?

Everybody knows the best way to get rid of pesky intoxication is to drive it off.
d38fdaaf-aef2-4474-a791-d606cd31e09c_text.gif

Have to ask this- people used Few at Gonzaga and Wilson at Kansas suspensions for DUIs compared to Howard's suspension.

Have to ask- what do people think of Mac Etienne getting arrested for spitting on a fan compared to Howard's actions? Of course Etienne is injured for the season, so can't suspend him for anything-yet.

Have to ask this- people used Few at Gonzaga and Wilson at Kansas suspensions for DUIs compared to Howard's suspension.

Have to ask- what do people think of Mac Etienne getting arrested for spitting on a fan compared to Howard's actions? Of course Etienne is injured for the season, so can't suspend him for anything-yet.

the DUI argument is kind of silly, considering Corch Ju had one hisself

Reactions: Noahtogo24

I was surprised concerning Wilsons punishment. Brady Morningstar damn near sat out an entire semester if I recall. I think Fews punishment 100% decreased Wilsons punishment.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I was surprised concerning Wilsons punishment. Brady Morningstar damn near sat out an entire semester if I recall. I think Fews punishment 100% decreased Wilsons punishment.
Hopefully no coaches/players do this in the future obviously, but got to wonder if Few & Wilson suspensions now set the standard for future DUIs..

Most projections seem to agree with the Hawk guy here, no?
Projections by whom? You need to ask yourself that question. Iowa has one Quad 1 win. They beat Mich St tonight but that won’t be a Quad 1 win by the end of the week because Mich St was barely in the top 30 at the beginning of the week. Iowa has played 6 Quad 1 games and is 1-5. ISU has played 15 Quad 1 games and is 8-7. The committee has always said that who you play and beat matters.

Projections by whom? You need to ask yourself that question. Iowa has one Quad 1 win. They beat Mich St tonight but that won’t be a Quad 1 win by the end of the week because Mich St was barely in the top 30 at the beginning of the week. Iowa has played 6 Quad 1 games and is 1-5. ISU has played 15 Quad 1 games and is 8-7. The committee has always said that who you play and beat matters.

The Big 12 is trash, Iowa St is trash, and the NIT is trash.

The Big 12 is trash, Iowa St is trash, and the NIT is trash.
Anyone that loses to a Fran Mcaffrey coached team is trash and is going nowhere. We had a guy that lost a few of those and we fired him. I realize it sucks to have the NPOY last year and another NBA player, and exit the tournament quickly…..BTW, the hoks better not lose in Lincoln as that would be a real kick to the junk….ah hell, you’re used to that.

Anyone that loses to a Fran Mcaffrey coached team is trash and is going nowhere. We had a guy that lost a few of those and we fired him. I realize it sucks to have the NPOY last year and another NBA player, and exit the tournament quickly…..BTW, the hoks better not lose in Lincoln as that would be a real kick to the junk….ah hell, you’re used to that.

Give me an N.......lololol

Btw, you are VERY salty about the fact that Iowa is getting into the tournament and that Iowa State is probably gonna play its way out, and you need to settle down..... :cool:

Reactions: hawkit3113
Btw, you are VERY salty about the fact that Iowa is getting into the tournament and that Iowa State is probably gonna play its way out, and you need to settle down..... :cool:
“Fact”….funny you would use that term. Tell you what, how about you and your little buddy put a wager with me on which team is seeded higher in the NCAA, and another wager on which team goes further in the tournament. Are you two little birdies game?

“Fact”….funny you would use that term. Tell you what, how about you and your little buddy put a wager with me on which team is seeded higher in the NCAA, and another wager on which team goes further in the tournament. Are you two little birdies game?
That would mean you'd have to acknowledge that Iowa is getting into the NCAA Tournament for starters............ :cool:

Now Juwan puts out a statement:
“After taking time to reflect on all that happened, I realize how unacceptable both my actions and words were, and how they affected so many. I am truly sorry.”

“I am offering my sincerest apology to my players and their families, my staff, my family and the Michigan fans around the world. I would like to personally apologize to Wisconsin’s assistant coach Joel Krabbenhoft and his family, too.”

“Lastly, I speak a lot about being a Michigan man and representing the University of Michigan with class and pride. I did not do that, nor did I set the right example in the right way for my student-athletes. I will learn from my mistake and this mistake will never happen again. No excuses!”

That was obviously written by Michigan PR. Way too grammatically correct for someone that says, "we was." 😆
It would probably mean more if they got the name of the assistant coach they were apologizing to correct. But that's just me. Maybe Juwan did write it after all.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT