ADVERTISEMENT

January 2nd B1G Game Thread

klize17

Oct 30, 2006
Since the other thread is
jacked-up-o.gif

This should help @Mgkcbb We know you are biting at your finger nails.

Nothing can mess up Christmas, which os really opening night in B1G conference play.

Yes, I realize each team has played 2 conference games already, but those were that one minor gift your parents always let you open a couple days before Xmas as a tease.

Tonight, my B1G Brethren, is Christmas.

Merry B1Gmas!

Reactions: pig1960
Brevin Pritzl out with a head injury for Wisconsin. Down to 3 guards tonight: a true freshman, a walk-on junior, and a walk-on true freshman

McBob getting the start over Durham tonight.

I won’t be able to watch much or any so Go Hoosiers!

Literally all 3 ganes on commercial at the same time right now.

When Ethan Happ goes to the bench, Wisconsin trots some truly, truly awful lineups out there tonight. Injuries are a bitch.

OMFG that jumper by Kriener may have been the ugliest thing I've ever witnessed.

Which means Fran will gives him more minutes over Cook and Nunge in the second.

Wisconsin's lineup right now

Happ
Iverson
I think 3 random white walkons

I'm a broken record here, but I think Iowa needs more quickness in the game. They can't keep up w/ Michigan.

Haven't been watching except commercial breaks. Fran rocking the 2 center 1 power forward 2 guard lineup again?

That foul on McSwain is such a brutal call. Gives Wisconsin 2 free throws when it should be halftime.

I'm a broken record here, but I think Iowa needs more quickness in the game. They can't keep up w/ Michigan.
not much a team any team can do when a team shoots out of their ass 64.3% from the field then 8-11 from 3, Michigan has missed their last 4 3 point shots.

the biggest BS call was the charge on Moss when the Michigan player was still moving trying to get in front of Moss.

Iowa 3-10 from 3 and only down by 12.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Wisconsin has 11 field goals. 6 of those are Ethan Happ. Of the five remaining, Happs assisted on 2 of those. Only reason Wisconsin is even jn this game is Happ has been incredible.

not much a team any team can do when a team shoots out of their ass 64.3% from the field then 8-11 from 3, Michigan has missed their last 4 3 point shots.

the biggest BS call was the charge on Moss when the Michigan player was still moving trying to get in front of Moss.

Iowa 3-10 from 3 and only down by 12.
my point is their lack of quickness is leading to a ton of open looks and easy buckets.

Reactions: WheelerG
Belein offense against a Fran defense not going well for the Hawkeyes tonight I see. Could not have predicted that.

ADVERTISEMENT