ADVERTISEMENT

Its that time fellow posters: Survive and Advance..

So UNC has to beat UVA to get in and the game is played at night in Greensboro. Yeah, UVA ain't winning that shit.
I see what you're doing here... but I'm just going to go with it.

Yep. Y'all are fvcked.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
If UNC gets in without winning the ACC tournament it's a joke.
disagree.gif

Reactions: tw3301
Man you’ve been noticeably abscent this season. What gives? I know it’s not been the best of seasons for UNC, but that’s when it’s time to dig in even more around here. Turf it up!
Better off lurking with this bunch. Disappointment after disappointment.

I heard Love can come back. I might cry if so.

• Haha
Reactions: jhmossy
Oral Roberts and Charleston punched tickets last night. Watch out, 5 seeds. They're coming to end your season.

Most everybody is familiar with Max Abmas, the stud who carried ORU to a Sweet 16 two years ago. But, they have something most mid-majors don't, an inside presence. Connor Vanover, who previously played at Cal and Arkansas, is 2nd in the nation in blocked shots per game.

Wisconsin has to be nit bound with the loss to Ohio state. Plus okie state might be in, but they can’t afford to get blown out by Texas. Close loss and they stay as the last team in. A win and they are in.

I'm with you on Love coming back now if RJ came back I would like that.
Totally agree. Also, Bacot would be great. I was surprised they can all come back. Almost wonder if a booster can come up with some NIL money for Armando, if true. Can't imagine he's getting paid too much professionally next year.

Cautiously optimistic about Duke, lets see how they do vs Pitt today.

ADVERTISEMENT