ADVERTISEMENT

Its that time fellow posters: Survive and Advance..

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Time to get "March Madness" going...

Whats your feel on your team right now? Conference tourney/NCAAT...

Tennessee can beat anyone
giphy.gif

Thi
Tennessee can beat anyone and lose to anyone. That goes for the SEC and NCAA. Lots of experienced talent, but inconsistent.
This summarizes things very well.....I would not be shocked if IU won the BTT,and made a nice run in the NCAAT...Nor would be i surpised if we go one and done in both..

Reactions: cdbearde and della
If SCAR don't get you we will.
....and this isn't 'starting shit'? Bringing in another team that managed to beat UK this year into it when yours didn't? This is the kind of stuff where I was calling you out.

He posted a meme that simply refuted a claim that 'UT can beat anyone'... the meme said 'FALSE' and he is a fan of a team that is 2-0 against ut this season. So.... he's not wrong (unless ut gets another shot at UK and wins)

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Let's make it another Blue Blood Final Four.

The two semi-expected Blue Bloods, UCLA and Kansas... and the 2023 latecomers, Kentucky and Duke.
We're due for another UK/Duke FF or Championship matchup.
Crazy to think it's been 25 years since we've played in the tournament but then again, you've only played UNC once.

....and this isn't 'starting shit'? Bringing in another team that managed to beat UK this year into it when yours didn't? This is the kind of stuff where I was calling you out.

He posted a meme that simply refuted a claim that 'UT can beat anyone'... the meme said 'FALSE' and he is a fan of a team that is 2-0 against ut this season. So.... he's not wrong (unless ut gets another shot at UK and wins)
No, because it was a reply to a post that only discussed UT. Starting shit requires being first. It is in the word start.

It was a shot at UT. It would be like me saying y'all got peacocked for no reason. Though it is true, it is starting shit. See the difference?

• Haha
No, because it was a reply to a post that only discussed UT. Starting shit requires being first. It is in the word start.

It was a shot at UT. It would be like me saying y'all got peacocked for no reason. Though it is true, it is starting shit. See the difference?
Not really....a reference to a game lost last season isn't really relevant in that argument when talking about the upcoming tournament. Being 2-0 against ut at least gives Kevin the ability to say one word... 'False' is one word.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Not really....a reference to a game lost last season isn't really relevant in that argument when talking about the upcoming tournament. Being 2-0 against ut at least gives Kevin the ability to say one word... 'False' is one word.
He has the right to say anything he wants, but it is starting shit.

Kansas has weathered the big12 gauntlet. I think they win the big12 tourney because the number 1 overall is on the line.

Think we get in if we get to the ACC title game. Doable. Virginia ain't all that, even though Bennett owns us. And literally nobody is scared of Clemson or State.

I think UNC has a realistic path to make it to the CCG

Think we get in if we get to the ACC title game. Doable. Virginia ain't all that, even though Bennett owns us. And literally nobody is scared of Clemson or State.

So UNC has to beat UVA to get in and the game is played at night in Greensboro. Yeah, UVA ain't winning that shit.

ADVERTISEMENT