ADVERTISEMENT

It can’t happen twice, right?

But you shit the bed as a 2 seed against those 2 in Raleigh. Hello back to ya!
So, upsets happen. Happen every year. Big deal.

And Raleigh just like Charlotte if full of asshole Cheater fans and State fans who hate Duke. Dont act like it is some kind of home game for Duke.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC71-00
So, upsets happen. Happen every year. Big deal.

And Raleigh just like Charlotte if full of asshole Cheater fans and State fans who hate Duke. Dont act like it is some kind of home game for Duke.

Yes they do happen. You jumped your happy ass in this thread (expected) and I had to remind you. So your true home court advantage is in that high school gym and MSG?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I've already penciled Duke in for a loss today, been playing like trash.

I've already penciled Duke in for a loss today, been playing like trash.

I was looking at something recently where they showed the records of the best teams over the last few weeks... Duke was 8-2, which was tied for the best record.

Which seems CRAZY, bc between the UNC loss and the ACC title loss, it FEELS like we are falling apart. But then you remember we had the best regular season record in the conference, and made the title game of the tournament... I don't know, being a Duke fan feels strange sometimes.

Yes they do happen. You jumped your happy ass in this thread (expected) and I had to remind you. So your true home court advantage is in that high school gym and MSG?
What HS gym? And a Duke fan started the thread dumbass. Now who jumped into a thread where they dont belong. You won yesterday, but here you are commenting on Duke.

And as most schools do, Duke has an advantage on their home court. Just ask Auburn about their home court advantage this year. God, you are stupid.

What HS gym? And a Duke fan started the thread dumbass. Now who jumped into a thread where they dont belong. You won yesterday, but here you are commenting on Duke.

And as most schools do, Duke has an advantage on their home court. Just ask Auburn about their home court advantage this year. God, you are stupid.

It doesn't matter who started it, we all knew your dumb ass would chime in especially if a UNC fan replied, just like clockwork. Just face it, your once promising season is going downhill and your billy goat for a dad is going to blame the players instead of taking accountability like a leader of men should do.

… right?!

😬

If you all could just go ahead and lose

thatd-be-great--bill-lumbergh--office-space--90s-tshirt-large_1.png

People remember that Lehigh had CJ McCollum, right? He's probably the most impactful player of all-time for a 15-seed. Santa Clara did beat Arizona in 1993 with Steve Nash, but he was only a freshman averaging 8 ppg.

The 2014 Duke team was a 3-seed. Offense was great. But, our difference was straight trash. I mostly blame Jabari Parker; he got lost so often on defense. It was really, really bad.

People remember that Lehigh had CJ McCollum, right? He's probably the most impactful player of all-time for a 15-seed. Santa Clara did beat Arizona in 1993 with Steve Nash, but he was only a freshman averaging 8 ppg.

The 2014 Duke team was a 3-seed. Offense was great. But, our difference was straight trash. I mostly blame Jabari Parker; he got lost so often on defense. It was really, really bad.

I have nightmares about that guy. It was like running into Davidson with Curry... a team that nobody really knows who turns out to have an absolute stud superstar on it. But you don't know that at the time, so...

It doesn't matter who started it, we all knew your dumb ass would chime in especially if a UNC fan replied, just like clockwork. Just face it, your once promising season is going downhill and your billy goat for a dad is going to blame the players instead of taking accountability like a leader of men should do.
yeah, it does kind of matter. Maybe not to you, a fool, but I was commenting on a Duke fans thread and of course you had to chime in immediately thinking you had something.

Who did less with more? Oh yeah, ole smoky. Ole, have Phil, get me another scotch, before you drive drunk to go recruiting. Yep, Ole Deano. How many all time NBA players and college HOF'ers did Deano have? How many NC's? And you had to luck into both of them.

And what was Duke's record this year? What was AFAM U's? Also funny, I seem to remember Hubie cackling and throwing his players under the bus in his first season. Your memory is flawed.

yeah, it does kind of matter. Maybe not to you, a fool, but I was commenting on a Duke fans thread and of course you had to chime in immediately thinking you had something.

Who did less with more? Oh yeah, ole smoky. Ole, have Phil, get me another scotch, before you drive drunk to go recruiting. Yep, Ole Deano. How many all time NBA players and college HOF'ers did Deano have? How many NC's? And you had to luck into both of them.

And what was Duke's record this year? What was AFAM U's? Also funny, I seem to remember Hubie cackling and throwing his players under the bus in his first season. Your memory is flawed.

You got a bad case of selective amnesia Phil. All the recent #1 recruiting titles including this current one and how many titles you have to show for it? Every coach can't cash that in for a title but since you brought that up check your dads record with all that incoming NBA talent he's had over the years.

If you think the Ncaa is gonna let coach K go out in a first round upset, I've got some land to sell ya.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT