ADVERTISEMENT

Isaac Haas has been busy at Purdue

giphy.gif

Felton was accused supposedly of sexual assault and knowingly transmitting Herpes to multiple girls.

Basically the same. Purdue did nothing. UNC kicked him out of school.

Seriously though can this chick sue anyone if she let the guy not wear a rubber?

Seriously though can this chick sue anyone if she let the guy not wear a rubber?
I believe it is a crime to knowingly infect someone with an STD. Not sure if Indiana is one of those states so maybe that's why she went the civil suit direction.

Felton was accused supposedly of sexual assault and knowingly transmitting Herpes to multiple girls.

Basically the same. Purdue did nothing. UNC kicked him out of school.
Haas wasn't accused of sexual assault, ever. Yes, unknowingly transmitting herpes to a partner is still pretty messed up but the sex was consensual. Big difference transmitting it through sexual assault as compared to having consensual sex. If he had assaulted the girl im pretty sure purdue would have kicked him out.

Haas wasn't accused of sexual assault, ever. Yes, unknowingly transmitting herpes to a partner is still pretty messed up but the sex was consensual. Big difference transmitting it through sexual assault as compared to having consensual sex. If he had assaulted the girl im pretty sure purdue would have kicked him out.
knowingly transferring a STD in UNC is sexual assault I believe.

I believe it is a crime to knowingly infect someone with an STD. Not sure if Indiana is one of those states so maybe that's why she went the civil suit direction.
Went ahead and Ask Jeeves'd it, and in Indiana, it's a crime if you do so while positive for HIV, AIDS, or Hepatitis B. So in this case, it wouldn't be a crime in Indiana.

Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT