ADVERTISEMENT

No wonder Marquette is so hard to beat....

boilerzz

Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue

Seriously tho, this has become an epidemic in college basketball. Chris Collins actually grabbed a Purdue guard last year and the refs missed it.

Should be in the Outstanding Plays thread. Shaka moves really well for someone in his mid 40's.

I find it incredibly annoying. I’m considerably younger than Shaka Smart and can’t imagine behaving like that, let alone in front of 20,000 people. You should be shopping life insurance, dude, not illegally guarding a teenager.

Yeah dude, get off the freakin' court, especially when the play is happening literally 2 feet away from you.

Reactions: pig1960
He's annoying and stupid but I wouldn't care nearly as much if he didn't get so close to the opposing player. That could have seriously impacted that possession for the other team.

If refs aren't consistently calling a tech when a coach is that far out on the court, as an opposing player, I would run into him hard and flop like a dying fish. Either coaches start getting banged up from getting run into at full speed or coaches stop going out onto the court.

He is such a fvcking loser. He should be T’ed up for that for sure

ADVERTISEMENT