ADVERTISEMENT

Is This Your Type of Humor?

I would punch my closest friends/family in the face for doing that to me. I'm all for a good joke, just don't touch or mess with my face.
I'm torn. I'd be pissed if someone did it to me. . . but I think it's a funny video. Always been a big fan of harmless, sophmoric hijinks.

Reactions: GhostVol
It's funny but those guys seem a little old for that. I don't blame the victim if his revenge is to literally take a sh!t on his buddies faces when they are sleeping.

I probably wouldn't fight my friend if they did that. I'd find something they value and smash it.

Pretty harmless really. Could’ve been much, much worse. The victim there just needs to get even. Paybacks a mf’er.

Back in the day, after a bachelor party, we drew all over a guys face in sharpie. He woke up, and we told him the strippers did it. He blew a fvckin gasket and went ape shit, went downstairs looking for the girls (who left hours ago). we all died with laughter. Was probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever been a part of.

Pretty harmless really. Could’ve been much, much worse. The victim there just needs to get even. Paybacks a mf’er.

Back in the day, after a bachelor party, we drew all over a guys face in sharpie. He woke up, and we told him the strippers did it. He blew a fvckin gasket and went ape shit, went downstairs looking for the girls (who left hours ago). we all died with laughter. Was probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever been a part of.
This. My payback would be carefully planned and executed flawlessly. I’m thinking beer, peanut butter, chili with beans, and kimchi for some foreign flavor. If my victim isn’t puking when I strike back, I didn’t do it right

Reactions: npreston
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT