ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a gap between Kansas and the field?

Does Iowa basketball have an indoor court or do they play in the parking lot next to the big ass turkey leg guy at kinnick?

stock-photo-outdoors-sky-abstract-basketball-hoop-trees-background-66a01986-8aa9-4bb2-ab55-073b83887821.jpg

Legend has it that this net was torn when it got stuck in Garza’s eyebrow on senior night. But there were no witnesses to confirm.

You are a loser getting owned by Iowa fans. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Stay in the safety of the Big 10 thread. You aren't meant for the rest of this board. Haha

Iowa fans don’t win at anything.

You can post RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh all you want. In the end you’re still an Iowa fan living in the cornfields and ****ing pigs.

A B1G argument is like two Steve Urkel clones locked into a vicious arm wrestling battle.

You know that neither of you gets the girl. What’s the point?

A B1G argument is like two Steve Urkel clones locked into a vicious arm wrestling battle.

You know that neither of you gets the girl. What’s the point?

How many times is KU going to be forced to kiss their sister?

No one even recognizes you as a blue blood. And you guys want to be a blue blood so bad. Lol

Easy Dust Bowl. There is more to do than in Kansas.

I don’t know. We drove through Iowa on our way out to Colorado. Nothing but cornfields and pig barns. Nebraska was worse.

Only good thing I can say about Iowa is I wish I owned land in southern Iowa for the hunting. Some monster whitetails in the state.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I don’t know. We drove through Iowa on our way out to Colorado. Nothing but cornfields and pig barns. Nebraska was worse.

Only good thing I can say about Iowa is I wish I owned land in southern Iowa for the hunting. Some monster whitetails in the state.

Eastern Iowa, especially on the River is the only beautiful part. Naturally where i live. But it still beats the shit out of Kansas.

Did you know hawkitt doesn’t even live in Iowa? He’s in a town called East Moline, IL which is on the Iowa/Illinois border.

How many times is KU going to be forced to kiss their sister?

No one even recognizes you as a blue blood. And you guys want to be a blue blood so bad. Lol

Seriously, what is there to do in Iowa? Besides plan your annual trip to KC for the Big 12 tourney?

Well, for fans of the premier program in the state, that is.

Either. Please post the results of Kansas in the tourney over the past few years. Then show me 5 teams that wouldn’t trade with them.
Kansas last 5 years:
2015- 2nd Rd L Wichita State
2016- Elite 8 L Villanova
2017- Elite 8 L Oregon
2018- Final Four L Villanova
2019- 2nd Rd L Auburn

Teams that wouldn't trade:
Villanova (2 titles, owned Kansas)

North Carolina (1 title, 1 runner-up)

Duke (1 title, 2 Elite 8s)

Gonzaga (1 runner-up, nothing worse than Sweet 16)

Kentucky (Only 1 2nd Rd exit, and of course the 2015 team being one of the best to not win a title, and certainly better than any Kansas team in the last decade, maybe ever......SmokinSmile)

Btw, it's been a while since we've had a Kansas upset in the NCAA tourney. I think we fans deserve to witness another Shining Moment. Winking

ADVERTISEMENT