ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a gap between Kansas and the field?

Avatar bet, if Duke/MSU/KU win, you will have to switch to an avatar of my choosing. The same applies for me if some other team cuts down the nets.
How about charity bet? Loser pays $100 to charity of winner’s choice?

How about a perma ban the next time you assume Kansas is better than Iowa, kid......

Deal with it.

Okay. Iowa is better.

giphy.gif

Watch KU go down in the 2nd, Farokhmanesh style.
With the way things are going ITT and with the amount of shit talk Iowa has been doing lately, a KU 2nd round loss to any team from Iowa not named Iowa would be the biggest moment in Rivals Iowa basketball fans history since they went to the Sweet 16 like 37 years ago.

I feel bad for them.

Reactions: jwardelt
With the way things are going ITT and with the amount of shit talk Iowa has been doing lately, a KU 2nd round loss to any team from Iowa not named Iowa would be the biggest moment in Rivals Iowa basketball fans history since they went to the Sweet 16 like 37 years ago.

I feel bad for them.
2010 was fun. Everybody had Kansas in the Finals that year. SmokinSmile

Iowa is so terrible to live in that they follow college baseball in March.

What losers they are.
Careful now, if you said that about their state to anyone from the SEC they'd have your ass.

Baseball down there is almost as religious as football to them.....it's just more of a religious minority.

But also, Kansas is so bad at baseball they don't even know they have a team SmokinSmile

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield

I feel bad for them.

They had their best player ever and couldn’t even sniff a B1G title. It’s really sad. We had a bunch of nobodies and lapped them.

Reactions: schoonerwest
They had their best player ever and couldn’t even sniff a B1G title. It’s really sad. We had a bunch of nobodies and lapped them.

Their best player ever got them tied with Rutgers. Damn. Damn. Damn.

They should print Ts. “We don’t suck—we just play in the B1G!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT