ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Sweet 16 compelling?

Its an absolute joke. Revenue,revenue,revenue...I get it, CBB is a business. But its not a buisness with $100 million dollar payrolls eitrher. Peole are gonna tune in for the NCAAT regardless....But in the NBA, folks are paying shit tons of $$$ to see guys liek Giannis play---not be saddled with 3 fouls..

On top of that, to me, basketball is a young person’s game. Not 40 year old bald prima donnas crying about needing another 20 million during a recession.

Plus I just think the product kind of sucks. I thought it was way better 20 years ago. Then again, I don’t watch much these days.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
On top of that, to me, basketball is a young person’s game. Not 40 year old bald prima donnas crying about needing another 20 million during a recession.

Plus I just think the product kind of sucks. I thought it was way better 20 years ago. Then again, I don’t watch much these days.
Agree 100%....Its a game for Ginnais, Morant, Jokic, etc....

Its watered down....Not sure what is more important---Making SC, or winning?

I loved the NBA in the 80's/90's....Even in the 2000's. But now? Nope.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Bump the thread.
You remember.
Green Arrow Laughing GIF

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Tricky Bro. But I quit going to games. We have lost the last six games I have been to.

I remember you telling me you were going though.
We weren't meeting to tangle bro, it was just rival posters to have fun Truth is I'm 58 and retiring in 6 weeks and this board is part of retirement. Just wanted a last shit show and I knew you'd provide it.

We weren't meeting to tangle bro, it was just rival posters to have fun Truth is I'm 58 and retiring in 6 weeks and this board is part of retirement. Just wanted a last shit show and I knew you'd provide it.

Lol, I know. I am completely joking. You know me. Congrats on retirement. You staying in FSM?

And I have no problem meeting up with you but would prefer a football game. I am the kiss of death in basketball, I don't like the arena, and Saturdays are better

Lol, I know. I am completely joking. You know me. Congrats on retirement. You staying in FSM?

And I have no problem meeting up with you but would prefer a football game. I am the kiss of death in basketball, I don't like the arena, and Saturdays are better
My man. Never forget...Joy and humor are solvents to life's most difficult moments.

Mommy, the big ten guys are at it again.

Now, now, baby. Don't worry. They never actually show up in March. You got nothing to worry about.

I'll watch the games on mute on one monitor while watching something else with sound on the TV.

1. Houston
2. North Carolina
3. Baylor
4. Kentucky
5. Tennessee
6. Creighton
7. Gonzaga

8. Kansas
9. UCLA
10. Texas

11. Duke
12. Arkansas
13. Indiana
14. TCU
15. Miami
16. San Diego State

17. Villanova
18. Arizona
19. Illinois
20. Virginia
21. UConn
22. Alabama

23. Oregon
24. Saint Louis
25. Auburn
26. Xavier

I got 9 of the Sweet 16 teams right in my Rivals Bracket. I also had 9 of the Sweet 16 teams in my preseason top 16.

So, had I submitted my Sweet 16 back in November, before any games had been played, I would have done just as well as my Rivals Bracket lol. Sad.

weird place to post when you obviously don't love college basketball.

I think every single game is amazing. Chance to get to the elite 8 and beyond that the ultimate glory of a FF berth.
The ultimate glory is a title.

You either win it or you lose it. There is no middle ground.
that's nonsense and you know it. I'm still proud of DePaul's trip to the famous 1979 Final Four and DePaul has been a lot more successful than Tennessee historically. If Tennessee makes it this year you'll be bragging about it for the rest of your life (unless/until Tenn does better)

that's nonsense and you know it. I'm still proud of DePaul's trip to the famous 1979 Final Four and DePaul has been a lot more successful than Tennessee historically. If Tennessee makes it this year you'll be bragging about it for the rest of your life (unless/until Tenn does better)
What I said was accurate. I just have a hard time celebrating an ass kicking.

GTFOH I guarantee I know ball more than you. I am the die hardest. It's no

You're getting a chain letter in 3 business days
try to write in complete sentences "self professed Ball guru"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT