ADVERTISEMENT

Irrelevant; Kentucky, Calipari Neither or Both?

We're going to beat you like we're in AFH.
I hope they pretend like it’s AFH. Every time Self has lost to Kentucky at home, he’s won the national title.

Want some side action on 80-67? Hell, for all we know, Kentucky will add 6 players between then and now.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Not sure I’m ready to say UK has become a non factor these days, but I’m a fan, so . . .

Got the top-rated incoming class, which rarely works out overall, plus no meaningful returners.

What’s your honest thoughts about them?
Everything rarely works. Kentucky has 8 championships since the the NCAA tournament started in the 1930s.

Anybody watching the Sweet 16 has.
Fun fact, Cal has as many Sweet 16 appearances since he’s been at UK as Iowa has ever in the history of their program. LOL at these fake Kentucky fans liking people trashing UK. You goofs are a joke.

• Wow
Reactions: KisteK
LOL at these fake Kentucky fans liking people trashing UK. You goofs are a joke.
I don’t mind people trashing UK. They’ve earned it. The best way to shut the trolls up is to win. Until they do that it’s open season. The reason I enjoy it is the creativity, and most here don’t take it so seriously . . . meaning they take it as well as they give it.

I don’t mind people trashing UK. They’ve earned it. The best way to shut the trolls up is to win. Until they do that it’s open season. The reason I enjoy it is the creativity, and most here don’t take it so seriously . . . meaning they take it as well as they give it.
Since yall did this BS we have gone to 2 FF and won a Title and are all time win leaders **** yall . jk love you

Fun fact, Cal has as many Sweet 16 appearances since he’s been at UK as Iowa has ever in the history of their program. LOL at these fake Kentucky fans liking people trashing UK. You goofs are a joke.
Iowa sucks.

Another good team comp is the 17-18 UK team to this years team

They had 7 freshmen and 2 sophs

Another good team comp is the 17-18 UK team to this years team

They had 7 freshmen and 2 sophs
troy_abed.gif

• Haha
- A top incoming recruiting class
- Relevant returning talent
- Access to available talent in the portal
- A coach who's been there more than once

While I'm not a Kentucky fan, I wouldn't poo-poo any other program who had as much. Cal will figure it out.

However, when factoring how he goes about building his roster.. is he coaching right now FOR Kentucky (aligning himself with the best available college talent) or is he all-in on simply getting kids to the NBA?

((Which is what Kentucky fans, for over a decade, championed Cal for..))

Last edited:
Because you’re a fraud and not a real UK fan.

UK's future looks bleak if this year is another disappointment. Cal is hitting the trifecta: not hauling the absolute elite freshmen aside from this year, not succeeding in the transfer portal and not retaining upperclassmen.

If you asked me 10 years ago, I'd tell you no one gets more out of top tier talent than Calipari since he lights into them and gets them to play as a team. Now I feel like he's lost that fire too.

He needs to be fired after this year and UK just needs to pay his massive buyout or get stuck in purgatory.

UK's future looks bleak if this year is another disappointment. Cal is hitting the trifecta: not hauling the absolute elite freshmen aside from this year, not succeeding in the transfer portal and not retaining upperclassmen.

If you asked me 10 years ago, I'd tell you no one gets more out of top tier talent than Calipari since he lights into them and gets them to play as a team. Now I feel like he's lost that fire too.

He needs to be fired after this year and UK just needs to pay his massive buyout or get stuck in purgatory.
Not hauling in the absolute elite freshmen… well except for right now. 🤡

A dookie opinion on what UK needs to or should do is worth about as much as the paper I wiped my ass with earlier today.

Not hauling in the absolute elite freshmen… well except for right now. 🤡
This is supposed to be a weak class so lets see how they pan out and if Cal has as much success in future years.

He's failing in roster building though and you simply can't deny that. Whether that's his passion for the job, NIL limitations that UK has or just bad planning, its happening.

A dookie opinion on what UK needs to or should do is worth about as much as the paper I wiped my ass with earlier today.
You're only saying this because you know deep down you feel the same way.

You're only saying this because you know deep down you feel the same way.
No, it's because I could not care less what you snooty little dorks think. Talking like you're an authority on all things college hoops is an arrogant angle to take from any of you Sesame Street-costume-wearing nerds.

Branham says like looks like UK misses on all remaining portal targets (Nelson, Kaluma, Jones). They are looking good for 2 uncommitted 3-star freshmen.

What if they get these 2 3-stars and then Reeves doesn't return. Maybe UK gets a grad transfer that is ok. Maybe a Juco player.

The only scenerio this isn't bleak is if Bradshaw is Anthony Davis and Wagner is John Wall.

This is supposed to be a weak class so lets see how they pan out and if Cal has as much success in future years.

He's failing in roster building though and you simply can't deny that. Whether that's his passion for the job, NIL limitations that UK has or just bad planning, its happening.
Weak class? What happened when Justin Edwards from this years weak class went up against Ian Jackson from next years class. Can’t be that weak since Edwards absolutely dominated him.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Branham says like looks like UK misses on all remaining portal targets (Nelson, Kaluma, Jones). They are looking good for 2 uncommitted 3-star freshmen.

What if they get these 2 3-stars and then Reeves doesn't return. Maybe UK gets a grad transfer that is ok. Maybe a Juco player.

The only scenerio this isn't bleak is if Bradshaw is Anthony Davis and Wagner is John Wall.
I guess we’re stuck with one of the most talented teams in college basketball. Maybe we should have gotten a bunch of inefficient chuckers out of the portal Like Arkansas. High volume shooters all under 42%, that’s the ticket since y’all are so into the portal.

I guess we’re stuck with one of the most talented teams in college basketball. Maybe we should have gotten a bunch of inefficient chuckers out of the portal Like Arkansas. High volume shooters all under 42%, that’s the ticket since y’all are so into the portal.
Since you're so knowledgeable would you please grace us with a crystal ball on stats, win/losses and finish for this so called one of the most talented teams in the country that doesn't need transfers?

It's like some of you still don't fully understand what's happening. Cal is the block of concrete chained to the program as it disappears into the depths below. We are nothig but hostages right now.

It is truly astonishing that the President and AD are sitting there watching this happen, and that we still have fans hoping for Cal to get his groove back.
Your AD graduated from Ottawa University in Kansas.. Perhaps he’s a plant to destroy your program- you are the new Indiana..

Not likely. But....no one should be feeling sorry for a team with 3 of the top 5 recruits in the nation. 😂

Of course, Calipari is more than capable of squandering it even if they all turn out to be superstars.

No, it's because I could not care less what you snooty little dorks think. Talking like you're an authority on all things college hoops is an arrogant angle to take from any of you Sesame Street-costume-wearing nerds.
Since when did you become an uptight prick?

How about the opinion of the fan base of the all time winningest program?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT