ADVERTISEMENT

Irrelevant; Kentucky, Calipari Neither or Both?

Highest win % or total wins?

Untitled.png
And for years UNC, Duke, UCLA played in pussy basketball conferences. UK, UNC and Duke used to play in the same conference but guess who won? UK. Kentucky left the old Southern Conference and went to a real conference where they played baseball, football and basketball. The SEC is way older than the ACC.

Now Kansas plays in such a little conference that they (Big whatever) get good seeds in the NCAA because no one can play the sport so they get top seeding and play in favorable arenas. All the Big 12 (what ever the number of teams in the fake conference is: 10, 11, 8, 7 or whatever) schools are scrambling to get the hell out of Dodge. Why is Oklahoma and Texas leaving? Why did Texas A&M, Arkansas and Missouri leave to the SEC? Why did Nebraska leave? Now rumors that Texas A&M wants to move back .. .. .. .. is that because they can be assured of winning out their ass?

I love this stuff.

Kansas has 2,385 wins; however, they also have 885 losses. WOW KU is great. UK sucks at 2,375 wins.

Nice subtle troll

Kentucky: The Wildcats now have a 16-game lead over second-place Kansas for the most wins in college basketball. Kentucky has 2,143 all-time wins and has won in three different buildings in downtown Indianapolis -- the RCA Dome, Lucas Oil Stadium and Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
We are still trying to get the ky stench out of Indy

And for years UNC, Duke, UCLA played in pussy basketball conferences. UK, UNC and Duke used to play in the same conference but guess who won? UK. Kentucky left the old Southern Conference and went to a real conference where they played baseball, football and basketball. The SEC is way older than the ACC.

Now Kansas plays in such a little conference that they (Big whatever) get good seeds in the NCAA because no one can play the sport so they get top seeding and play in favorable arenas. All the Big 12 (what ever the number of teams in the fake conference is: 10, 11, 8, 7 or whatever) schools are scrambling to get the hell out of Dodge. Why is Oklahoma and Texas leaving? Why did Texas A&M, Arkansas and Missouri leave to the SEC? Why did Nebraska leave? Now rumors that Texas A&M wants to move back .. .. .. .. is that because they can be assured of winning out their ass?

I love this stuff.

Kansas has 2,385 wins; however, they also have 885 losses. WOW KU is great. UK sucks at 2,375 wins.
Bert the SEC was terrible for years and years snd years....zto pretend otherwise is silly.

You are very intelligent Bert---you know why Oklshoma/Texas and Mizzou left(Big 12)----It sure the **** wasn't for basketball.

No one said UK sucks. Just b/c someone has more doesnt mean UK sucks---just means they have less. Quit being so obtuse---and getting butthurt when someone doesn't praise UK.

You are very intelligent Bert---you know why Oklshoma/Texas and Mizzou left(Big 12)----It sure the **** wasn't for basketball.

Considering he’s said this numerous times, I think it’s safe to say he doesn’t. 🤣

I love this stuff.

Could your head be further up your ass? 🤣

Is somebody tired of watching the Big 12 slap his league around and go to final fours?

Yep. Still living off the success of James Naismith, the only KU coach to have a losing record. If only he were still alive, we could kick this Self guy to the curb.
You'd kick James Naismith to the curb?

But you brag about him when it's convenient. You also don't like another coach and blame him for losses.

So which side of the fence are you on?

Old money vs. new money?

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
Could your head be further up your ass? 🤣

Is somebody tired of watching the Big 12 slap his league around and go to final fours?
Did you watch that doc on the bidding war to bring the "rules of the game" back to KU?

It's amazing how it's brought the entire globe together.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Bert the SEC was terrible for years and years snd years....zto pretend otherwise is silly.

No one said UK sucks. Just b/c someone has more doesnt mean UK sucks---just means they have less. Quit being so obtuse---and getting butthurt when someone doesn't praise UK.
The SEC was not terrible. Geeze.

The Big Ten is still terrible in football. They can't win shit.

The Big Ten won championships when they were voted as best, now that they have to play a game to win they can't get close.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
You'd kick James Naismith to the curb?

But you brag about him when it's convenient. You also don't like another coach and blame him for losses.

So which side of the fence are you on?

Old money vs. new money?
All it will take for the stat to come back home is for UK to come around again and KU to return from their little stint. It’s how it’s always been the majority of the time. Everything always balances.

Kidding. There's nothing wrong with enjoying recent success.
I can only recall our 6th. Only 3 when we got our 5th.
You are such a young punk! :rolleyes:

I watched '58, '78, '96, '98 and '12. I have all of them on video plus the 1949 game. Plus I have the 1975 game when UK beat undefeated number one Indiana 92-90 on video. That was back in the days of the "WEAK" SEC that Borden talks about but never experienced. Why was a little SEC school, UK, better than undefeated IU of the powerful Big Ten? The only reason UK did not win the NCAA in '75 is because the NCAA was not about to let John Wooden lose his last damned game. Joe B. Hall and I have had long conversations about that game. Wooden walked out to the middle of the floor and no "T" was called, but Joe walked to the scorer's table and got "T"'d up. Crooks.

You have fair weather fans and then you have guys like me. I last missed a UK basketball game in 1965 because it happened during a chemistry exam that I could not afford to miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
We built a 100 game lead even though you've played 147 more games?

GOT DAM you fkrs suck more than I thought.

Fer sure. We suck so much that we want to pay 50 million to get rid of our coach who just recruited the #1 freshman class.

Oh, wait, that's another program. My fault.

All it will take for the stat to come back home is for UK to come around again and KU to return from their little stint. It’s how it’s always been the majority of the time. Everything always balances.

Balancing is what's occurring now. But...if you pray really hard, maybe your pipe dream will come true!

Remember this, bitch?

ghows-OH-c958b837-7380-481a-b6ff-7f111fb60059-3323ddf8.jpeg
Yea I remember one of the worst KU teams in Bill Selfs time , our backups were a walk on connor teahan and a mid major forward kevin young. And we were only down 5 with 3 minutes to go. LMAO. Even that UK team was mid.

Yea I remember one of the worst KU teams in Bill Selfs time , our backups were a walk on connor teahan and a mid major forward kevin young. And we were only down 5 with 3 minutes to go. LMAO. Even that UK team was mid.
^^^Revisionist history attempt... FAIL.

The SEC was not terrible. Geeze.

The Big Ten is still terrible in football. They can't win shit.

The Big Ten won championships when they were voted as best, now that they have to play a game to win they can't get close.
The SEC was terrible, Bert. Outside of UK, a few good runs by LSU, UF and adoptee Arkansas, I mean.....

Georgia has 12 NCAAT appearnces. ONE FF ONE ELite 8 and 2 SW 16's
Vandy 14 NCAAt----NO FF's. ONE Elite 8.....6 SW 16's
Auburn 12 NCAAT---ONE FF, 2 Elite 8.....5 SW 16's
Ole Miss 9 NCAAT---Ummmm, ONE SW 16
Miss State 12 NCAAT.....1 FF, 3 SW 16's
South Carolina-- 9 NCAAT...1 FF, 4 SW 16's

Now the "Big boys"

UT----Lot of NCAAT....No FF, One Elite 8.....9 SW 16's
LSU--- 24 NCAAT, 4 FF's and 6 Elite 8's---Solid, BUT----95% of that was under Dale Brown.....
Florida- 24 NCAAT---ALL BUT 4 of those came under Donovan. UF did not make its first NCAAT until 1985 FF's and 2 titles as well.
Alabama- 24 NCAAT's----No FF's, ONE Elite 8
Arkansas---35 NCAAT(18 when in the SWAC)......2 FF's, one Natty. Until recent, they have shit since Nolan left.

Of course, then there is Kentucky.....

Only UK has made constant noise in the NCAAT...Or won on a consistent basis. Florida was good under Donovan....Shit since. Arkansas was good under Nolan---Shit since.....LSU was good under Dale, shit since...UT and Bama have like 50 combined NCAAT----with a combined 0 Titles.....0--FF's, 2 Elite 8's and 19 SW's--I repeat---COMBINED.

The conference was terrible. It has become exponentially better for sure. But its still a football conference, with a basketball powerhouse residing there.

The SEC was terrible, Bert. Outside of UK, a few good runs by LSU, UF and adoptee Arkansas, I mean.....

Georgia has 12 NCAAT appearnces. ONE FF ONE ELite 8 and 2 SW 16's
Vandy 14 NCAAt----NO FF's. ONE Elite 8.....6 SW 16's
Auburn 12 NCAAT---ONE FF, 2 Elite 8.....5 SW 16's
Ole Miss 9 NCAAT---Ummmm, ONE SW 16
Miss State 12 NCAAT.....1 FF, 3 SW 16's
South Carolina-- 9 NCAAT...1 FF, 4 SW 16's

Now the "Big boys"

UT----Lot of NCAAT....No FF, One Elite 8.....9 SW 16's
LSU--- 24 NCAAT, 4 FF's and 6 Elite 8's---Solid, BUT----95% of that was under Dale Brown.....
Florida- 24 NCAAT---ALL BUT 4 of those came under Donovan. UF did not make its first NCAAT until 1985 FF's and 2 titles as well.
Alabama- 24 NCAAT's----No FF's, ONE Elite 8
Arkansas---35 NCAAT(18 when in the SWAC)......2 FF's, one Natty. Until recent, they have shit since Nolan left.

Of course, then there is Kentucky.....

Only UK has made constant noise in the NCAAT...Or won on a consistent basis. Florida was good under Donovan....Shit since. Arkansas was good under Nolan---Shit since.....LSU was good under Dale, shit since...UT and Bama have like 50 combined NCAAT----with a combined 0 Titles.....0--FF's, 2 Elite 8's and 19 SW's--I repeat---COMBINED.

The conference was terrible. It has become exponentially better for sure. But its still a football conference, with a basketball powerhouse residing there.

For years it seemed like Kentucky was perennially the only ranked team in the SEC.

Of course, now that they can’t even win it, they want to think it’s a dominant league. Tourney and non-con results don’t really back that up.

For years it seemed like Kentucky was perennially the only ranked team in the SEC.

Of course, now that they can’t even win it, they want to think it’s a dominant league. Tourney and non-con results don’t really back that up.
Heres the thing.....Wait until an Auburn fan, UF fan, or Della gets in Berts or UK's ass----UK'ers will quickly remind them how shitty their history is...

But then turn around and tell us shit like---"How great the SEC has been"

I mean u cannot make this shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Before the Big East went away the top conferences were them and the ACC. Also in 2019 the ACC had 3 #1 seeds going into the tournament, no other conference hasn't matched that so as usual Bert is FOS. I remember the SEC was regarded as the weakest out of all the power 5 conferences in mens basketball. Has the SEC ever had 2 #1 seeds going into the tournament, multiple teams in the FF?

Heres the thing.....Wait until an Auburn fan, UF fan, or Della gets in Berts or UK's ass----UK'ers will quickly remind them how shitty their history is...

But then turn around and tell us shit like---"How great the SEC has been"

I mean u cannot make this shit up.
Bull shit!

SEC basketball in on a par with the Big Ten. Plus the Big Ten can't do shit lately.

Kentucky has sucked for the last ten years as far as winning titles; however, the Big Ten is worse off than Kentucky.

Bull shit!

SEC basketball in on a par with the Big Ten. Plus the Big Ten can't do shit lately.

Kentucky has sucked for the last ten years as far as winning titles; however, the Big Ten is worse off than Kentucky.
SEC is on par, NOW....sure. Historically? No. And it aint close. Winning a title doesn't define a conference---it defines a TEAM. For years and years and years, it was UK and UK only making consistent NCAAT's, and "runs". Shit Bert, Florida didn't make an NCAAT until 1987....Tenn, Alabama----who are considered "top tier" SEC programs in basketball---have never been to a single FF. Auburn was dormant until Bruce arrived....LSU was solid under Brown, but have been a shit show since his departure. Georgia was good once in 1983. MSU and Ole Miss are shit. Arkansas is an implant, who had went to shit until lately. A&M is a shit show....So is Missouri.

How is the B10 worse off than UK? Last I checkd it was a B10 team.. that wrecked that 38-0 UK team.....In 2013 Michigan played for the Natty..2014 Wisky was in the FF...2015 Wisky again was in the FF(you might remeber that game) in 2018 Michigan was back in the FF....in 2019 MSU was in the FF. Exactly HOW is the b10 worse off than Kentucky? Who in the B10 went 9-16? Shit Indiana has been a shit pile, and yet they have more NCAAT wins the past 3 years than UK(2-1). Think about that---UK has ONE tourney win the past 3 seasons...

I love ya Bert...I do. But you cannot handle folk getting on UK...And you know as well as I do---every time Della, or an Arky or Auburn fan talk about how they have been better lately, ya'll go to the "Well your basketball tradition sucks..."---That is, until doesn't----right?

I’m hearing that Self might go after Reeves.

Would be amazing just for the meltdowns that would ensue. 🤣
Exit straight let the cat outta the bag. What scoops are on discord stays on the discord. Rafters would go apeshhhh

Exit straight let the cat outta the bag. What scoops are on discord stays on the discord. Rafters would go apeshhhh

What are you hearing? I’ve only heard that it’s a possibility. Not sure if there’s any legit smoke yet.

ADVERTISEMENT