ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Oregon

I don’t care about Oregon. I did like having a better season in 2017/18 than Oregon has had in 79 years.

And despite all your arrogance, you have the same amount of NCAA championships as Oregon has. Slow your roll. At least when the blue bloods try to talk down to people, they have championships to back it up, not just losses in the championship game.

And despite all your arrogance, you have the same amount of NCAA championships as Oregon has. Slow your roll. At least when the blue bloods try to talk down to people, they have championships to back it up, not just losses in the championship game.

Michigan was better this past year than Oregon has been in your entire lifetime. That feels good.

Reactions: Mgkcbb and SNU0821
Michigan was better this past year than Oregon has been in your entire lifetime. That feels good.

Meh, not really. Michigan got killed by the national champion. Oregon lost by 1 to the eventual champ in the semfinal. Michigan came in 5th place in their conference, Oregon won their league.

Meh, not really. Michigan got killed by the national champion. Oregon lost by 1 to the eventual champ in the semfinal. Michigan came in 5th place in their conference, Oregon won their league.

Nobody outside of Eugene would take Oregon’s 2016/17 season over Michigan’s 2017/18 season.

Nobody outside of Eugene would take Oregon’s 2016/17 season over Michigan’s 2017/18 season.

Conference Championship, Final Four and 1 point loss to the champ > 5th place in conference (3 games behind the leader) and 17 point loss to the champion but won one more tournament game

Iowa got some nice wins, no doubt about it. Iowa has a veteran team and should be playing well early in the year.

Of the top four in minutes played for Iowa against UConn 2 were freshmen and 1 was a sophomore. So it's not like they are that veteran. Just moreso than Oregon.

Last edited:
Just a quick bump to remind myself to come back to this in March to see where everyone is at.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT