ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Oregon

I like the ducks tonight to go in and take care of business. Look for my boy Payton Pritchard to come up big and control the pace of this game. Bol Bol will do his thing and if he can stay out of foul trouble he should record a double double.

I'm down for a 1 week ban bet if there are any hawks out there.

10x

I like the ducks tonight to go in and take care of business. Look for my boy Payton Pritchard to come up big and control the pace of this game. Bol Bol will do his thing and if he can stay out of foul trouble he should record a double double.

I'm down for a 1 week ban bet if there are any hawks out there.

10x

Lmfao!!! My man. Ten times the tradition.

Shucks? Yes we well might shuck the corn from Iowa tonight;)

BeneficialFrenchIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

I got Iowa, just becuase they are at home. Jesus Bohannon and Cook will play well, and it will be interesting to see the Garza-Bol matchup.

Iowa will battle Rutgers for the worst team in the Big Ten. Oregon wins by easily.

Watched him the other night, he's a stud. Outside of competing for the Pac 12 what are Oregon's expectations this year?

Depends how they gel. Last year they didn’t gel and we missed the tourney, but in prior years we have been a Sweet 16 or better type more often than not of late including an Elite 8 season and a Final Four one.

Reactions: superhusker33
The program is pretty damn good, Final Four two years ago and that was missing one of our best players, lost to eventual champion NC by a deuce. Brought in a top five or better class this year. Suck is prolly not the best description:)
I agree. Ducks have been showing improvement in basketball over the last few years but not in football.

I agree. Ducks have been showing improvement in basketball over the last few years but not in football.

Helfrich completely wrecked the Ferrari, look at the recruiting class we are bringing in and tell me we won’t be good in the near future. We have mostly young talent but are very thin at most spots. We play well at home and suck on the road, this will improve with experience.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Helfrich completely wrecked the Ferrari, look at the recruiting class we are bringing in and tell me we won’t be good in the near future. We have mostly young talent but are very thin at most spots. We play well at home and suck on the road, this will improve with experience.
I agree. I want the Ducks to win the Pac 12

Reactions: Duckdude73
We havent seen either team at its best this year, so I wouldnt touch this game if I were betting. The 4 point spread doesnt make sense. I 'll go with Vegas, but Iowa covers.

Oregon 93 - Iowa 90

Miss that crazy MF.
Damn Oregon is having one of the worst shooting games I’ve seen in a long time. 25% from the field and 20% from 3. They need to fix it quick or they will be blown out in the second half as well.

Just hang tight my friend. OU will be real good at the end of the season. Win or lose tonight. Time zone shit.

Reactions: Duckdude73
We havent seen either team at its best this year, so I wouldnt touch this game if I were betting. The 4 point spread doesnt make sense. I 'll go with Vegas, but Iowa covers.

Oregon 93 - Iowa 90
Where is Bol?

ADVERTISEMENT