ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Oregon

Yes. Because the PAC is such a gauntlet. Lol.

Scoreboard bro

You can get mad but the results speak for themselves. Iowa hasn’t made a sweet 16 since the year 2000. Iowa is just not a program that will do much in March. Enjoy the November success

Nebraska fans: Iowa will battle Rutgers for the cellar in the B1G.
Nebrasa fans: (After Iowa win) Oregon Sucks

Fun fact of the day, Nebraska is something like 0-6 or 0-7 life time in the NCAA tournament. I am well aware that may change this year, but history is against them.

With that said, Oregon is talented and will be solid come March. They are just young and raw right now. Iowa is a Jr heavy team with a lot of experience and that means a lot right now. Sometimes I think we put unrealistic expectations on players like Bol right away.

Nebraska fans: Iowa will battle Rutgers for the cellar in the B1G.
Nebrasa fans: (After Iowa win) Oregon Sucks

Fun fact of the day, Nebraska is something like 0-6 or 0-7 life time in the NCAA tournament. I am well aware that may change this year, but history is against them.

With that said, Oregon is talented and will be solid come March. They are just young and raw right now. Iowa is a Jr heavy team with a lot of experience and that means a lot right now. Sometimes I think we put unrealistic expectations on players like Bol right away.

Look dick breath. There was room for Gil, just because he was informative. But we don't need you. Go home.

You can get mad but the results speak for themselves. Iowa hasn’t made a sweet 16 since the year 2000. Iowa is just not a program that will do much in March. Enjoy the November success

Do you ever stop to think, Iowa might be bad, because the BIG 10 is so good?

We would win the PAC most years.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Do you ever stop to think, Iowa might be bad, because the BIG 10 is so good?

We would win the PAC most years.

I stopped and thought about it. If that were true, Iowa would advance in the tournament more often. Iowa would be Iowa in any conference.

I stopped and thought about it. If that were true, Iowa would advance in the tournament more often. Iowa would be Iowa in any conference.

Ok, numbers guy, crunch these, mid BIG 10 teams are mid, because the league is so good. It means, lucky to make the tourney most years and if you do, bad seeding. Because you barley walked out of that riot.

The BIG 10 hurts us more than it helps us.

Its the league of leagues.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Ok, numbers guy, crunch these, mid BIG 10 teams are mid, because the league is so good. It means, lucky to make the tourney most years and if you do, bad seeding. Because you barley walked out of that riot.

The BIG 10 hurts us more than it helps us.

Its the league of leagues.

Bad seeding? Yeah, that’s the reason Iowa hasn’t won in March.

Give it a rest hawkitt

Bad seeding? Yeah, that’s the reason Iowa hasn’t won in March.

Give it a rest hawkitt

Well, you gotta get there first. And its hard in the BIG 10. The basketball programs are amazing. Its not the SEC or PAC. Ran by a few. Its legit basketball.

Well, you gotta get there first. And its hard in the BIG 10. The basketball programs are amazing. Its not the SEC or PAC. Ran by a few. Its legit basketball.

Let’s be real. If you don’t make the NCAAT, your team was very mediocre. Don’t make excuses

Oregon has been to one Final Four in the past 78 years and you are here talking shit about March?

Since 2000, Oregon has gotten to the round of 16, five times. Not great success but respectable. This includes 3 of the last 6 years. Im not talking about games that happened before the current players were even alive

Let’s be real. If you don’t make the NCAAT, your team was very mediocre. Don’t make excuses

Agreed. Just saying, its very hard to make the tourney when you play in the BIG 10.

Example, IL, they LOVE basketball. They took their first BIG 10 check and upgraded the basketball arena. Foolish. Everyone knows football pays the bills. But they did it. And they cant make the tourney.

Its tough sledding in the BIG 10.

Since 2000, Oregon has gotten to the round of 16, five times. Not great success but respectable. This includes 3 of the last 6 years. Im not talking about games that happened before the current players were even alive

You still don’t find it weird for a program that has one final four appearance in 78 years to
be acting like they are some post season power house?

Reactions: superhusker33
Agreed. Just saying, its very hard to make the tourney when you play in the BIG 10.

Example, IL, they LOVE basketball. They took their first BIG 10 check and upgraded the basketball arena. Foolish. Everyone knows football pays the bills. But they did it. And they cant make the tourney.

Its tough sledding in the BIG 10.

Relax hawkitt. The big ten got 4 bids last year. That’s a lot of mediocrity in the middle

You got it hawkitt. Rutgers is a tough out.

We have lost there.

My point, Oregon will be in a better position by the end of the season. Honesty? Iowa is probably the 8th to 9th best team in the BIG 10, and just beat two really good programs.

We have lost there.

My point, Oregon will be in a better position by the end of the season. Honesty? Iowa is probably the 8th to 9th best team in the BIG 10, and just beat two really good programs.

Iowa got some nice wins, no doubt about it. Iowa has a veteran team and should be playing well early in the year.

Iowa got some nice wins, no doubt about it. Iowa has a veteran team and should be playing well early in the year.

We have to this year. We might end up sub 500 in the league.

BUT, if we can tack on a win against a team like Iowa St, we have a shot.

We have MSU and Wisconsin before Jan 1st.

I hate this new BIG 10 scheduling. League ball should start in Jan and end in early March or late Feb.

We have to this year. We might end up sub 500 in the league.

BUT, if we can tack on a win against a team like Iowa St, we have a shot.

We have MSU and Wisconsin before Jan 1st.

I hate this new BIG 10 scheduling. League ball should start in Jan and end in early March or late Feb.

Yeah, I hate the early conference games

You wanna live in the past and sell recruits on games that happened 20 years before they were alive? Good luck with that

Dude, Michigan is more relevant than Indiana, at this point. 1 NC, and played for 6 of them. Imagine a few of those NC games go Michigans way.

You wanna live in the past and sell recruits on games that happened 20 years before they were alive? Good luck with that

That doesn’t teally bode well for Oregon. You guys haven’t played for a national title since 1939. Such a powerhouse program!

That doesn’t teally bode well for Oregon. You guys haven’t played for a national title since 1939. Such a powerhouse program!

It actually does bode well for us. We've had a good amount of recent success and it's showing in recruiting. Recruits don't care if Oregon was trash in the 80s and 70s.

ADVERTISEMENT