ADVERTISEMENT

If your head coach were to vanish

You would know...
tenor.gif

Reactions: Scotty00
Ohh, it's true you're 5-10. I suppose when you got nothing left you can go to Bert's and watch old VHS tapes.

You got this saying from me about watching old school VHS tapes. Come up with you own stuff Deller! Tough loss tonight for the best team UT has ever had. You ok Pudding?

You got this saying from me about watching old school VHS tapes. Come up with you own stuff Deller! Tough loss tonight for the best team UT has ever had. You ok Pudding?
I said it to Bert about Bert. Very few teams win the NCAAT going undefeated in the regular season, so we are still good. Looking forward to Saturday.

I said it to Bert about Bert. Very few teams win the NCAAT going undefeated in the regular season, so we are still good. Looking forward to Saturday.

Yea you said it to Bert after I said it to you about watching early 90’s VHS tapes of Peyton Manning. So giving the fact that IT has their best team ever (lol) are we good for the Avatar bet I laid out and you ignored?

Yea you said it to Bert after I said it to you about watching early 90’s VHS tapes of Peyton Manning. So giving the fact that IT has their best team ever (lol) are we good for the Avatar bet I laid out and you ignored?
I think she's said it to every UK fan.

I don't think that is true. I never gone on about the past and y'all refuse to see the present.

I would take over. I wouldn’t have played Ben Carter over Jaren Jackson Jr. against Syracuse.

I don't think that is true. I never gone on about the past and y'all refuse to see the present.

I know it’s true Deller! You started using it not long after I used it on you. Now, what about that bet? You confident in your best team ever???

I know it’s true Deller! You started using it not long after I used it on you. Now, what about that bet? You confident in your best team ever???
Whatever, why are you even involved in this? Is Lurker your alpha dog and you just following the pack leader? "exactly"😆

Lol Deller you say the dumbest shit ever.😂 What in my post has anything to do with Lurk?
Well, you're nuzzling each other so much I thought y'all were going to get a room and the fact Lurker and I were going at it and you jumped when he yelped in pain.😉

Well, you're nuzzling each other so much I thought y'all were going to get a room and the fact Lurker and I were going at it and you jumped when he yelped in pain.😉
I missed the part of us going at it.

Are you hinting at something Deller? You talk about “going at it” “getting a room” and “me jumping in”?😳

Are you hinting at something Deller? You talk about “going at it” “getting a room” and “me jumping in”?😳
It's 2021, what you and Lurker do with each other is what you do.

So are you saying that this thread was meant for only you and Lurker???
I said, if you feel compelled to come to his aid for these reasons previously stated, I understand. Pecky order is serious bidness.

I said, if you feel compelled to come to his aid for these reasons previously stated, I understand. Pecky order is serious bidness.

Where did I come to his aid at Pudding? Why don’t you admit that you’re dodging my bet? Matter of fact go on to bed and dream of the glory days of Peyton! Night Pudding

UK doesn't make it easy on SEC posters. They get what they can and bail later.

Always funny when those folks say "you didn't go into hiding".

Cliche word tracks are fun, but at some point success breeds confidence, with confidence, breeds moving past c/p posts.

How old is Barnes?

ADVERTISEMENT