ADVERTISEMENT

If You Were Forced to Forsake Your Team and Root For Another

If I were to sour on Vols CBB for some unimaginal reason, I'd be through with men's CBB.

One of my favorite uncles is from Kentucky, likes & attended both UK and UL.. Kansas' ties with UNC run deep..
I have a cousin at Creighton..

However, I don't cheer for schools from lesser conferences. 😂😘💋
Do you know where in KY?
If you name my hometown, I'm going to O' face.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Have you ever been to Kentucky?
My aunt/unc only had one kiddo, my cousin. Her and I are only two months apart in age and grew up together -for the most part. When he got stationed back in KY, I spent three out of four summers there (a few weeks each summer).
93/94/96. Middle School years.

We did touristy things when there, park attractions, cave attractions, county fairs, went camping.. I loved it there as a kid. Gorgeous state.

My aunt/unc only had one kiddo, my cousin. Her and I are only two months apart in age and grew up together -for the most part. When he got stationed back in KY, I spent three out of four summers there (a few weeks each summer).
93/94/96. Middle School years.

We did touristy things when there, park attractions, cave attractions, county fairs, went camping.. I loved it there as a kid. Gorgeous state.
You should visit again and visit the bourbon trail while wearing a Jayhawk shirt.
A few years ago a UNC fan did that, and he wrote about it on a blog and it was awesome.
He ended up getting invited over to a house to stay, they basically got drunk as piss and debated sports all night.(paraphrasing)
That blog is long gone.

• Love
Reactions: KisteK
Currently, Florida Atlantic University, because I want Dusty May to be the IU coach when Woodson retires. And they’re well coached and fun to watch.

I’ve always kind of liked Michigan State. Memphis is another one.
Season 11 Friends GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

If I couldn’t root for Purdue, I’d root for whoever is playing Indiana. Oh wait, I already do that.

So I guess I’ll say Xavier, since I have my masters from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT