ADVERTISEMENT

If Reed Sheppard dropped his balls.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014

Usually, I’d contemplate whether or not OP typed this out, leaned back in his chair, reflected for a moment, and then thought “yes, this is it” before hitting post with conviction.

However, I know there was no thought or reflection before this OP hit post, and in a way, that’s more respectable. I also doubt there was a chair in the equation. I picture OP sitting on the floor of a car dealership that’s been abandoned since 1972 that he breaks into Monday-Friday, 9-5.

Usually, I’d contemplate whether or not OP typed this out, leaned back in his chair, reflected for a moment, and then thought “yes, this is it” before hitting post with conviction.

However, I know there was no thought or reflection before this OP hit post, and in a way, that’s more respectable. I also doubt there was a chair in the equation. I picture OP sitting on the floor of a car dealership that’s been abandoned since 1972 that he breaks into Monday-Friday, 9-5.
Prety close. If you only knew.

@lurkeraspect84 is a ret@rd, but he's our ret@rd god dammit!

I got you you. this was funny. let's watch the board for the next 3 months.

ADVERTISEMENT