ADVERTISEMENT

I will watch one of the movies suggested to me ITT

Yeah, the internet is great.

Generally a dead giveaway that the movie sucks.

Agreed which is why I found this movie so disappointing. His first dud since the Dark Knight Returns. I've enjoyed his other films.

I don't like pulling the critic card and there's some politics involved, but if a movie is 90% on Rotten Tomatoes, it's generally more worthwhile than the one that is 15%.

It's better than any of the Batmans, Interstellar or Insomnia. Probably better than all but Memento actually.

Yeah, the internet is great.

Generally a dead giveaway that the movie sucks.

Agreed which is why I found this movie so disappointing. His first dud since the Dark Knight Returns. I've enjoyed his other films.

That’s silly. While critics sometimes miss, for the most part they are right.

Wild Wild Country on Netflix. Best doc. series on Netflix since To Catch a Murderer.

Reactions: 829305
Speaking of dialogue, that's not what this thread was about. This thread was about keeping me thoroughly entertained.

A general rule of thumb is if a female isn't pleasant to look at then she has no use for me.

I feel like that explains my objections to Rosanne well enough.
I forgot you had a type

Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

I think i'm about 3 or 4 episodes in. I'm not really that into it though so it might take me another 3-4 months to finish it.
I'm a big fan of Homeland, looming tower and shit like that. With that said, also a huge fan of triptank.

Yeah I like Homeland a lot but I'm so tired of seeing Carey cry and I feel like we can't get through an episode without that happening anymore.
No shit. Her crazy is just messing it up. Also, I hope her daughter dies so that storyline will end.

Reactions: tw3301
“Angel Heart”....Mickey Rourke and Robert De Niro. ........
“The Ninth Configuration”.....Stacey Keach ...sort of macabre movies, but good views. Or you could go with “Kingpin” for the epic combover with Woody and Bill. Someone help me out and link the combover.

ADVERTISEMENT