ADVERTISEMENT

I think it’s safe to say Bruce Pearl....

I don’t get this. What does this have to do with this season?

Bruce Pearl things??

1. Cheating on his wife?
2. Being investigated by the NCAA due to recruiting scandals?
3. Trying to setup other coaches and turn into the NCAA only to get blackballed for many years?

Which one?
4. Who gives a fvck about 1-3... we damn sure don’t.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
These stale ass digs at Bruce are so sad but I suppose that’s just part of the deal when you’re on top of the college hoops universe.

The stuff legends are made of:

Bruce Pearl
Career Record (major schools): 16 Years, 340-171, .665 W-L%

Schools: Milwaukee (86-38), Tennessee (145-61) and Auburn (109-72)

Conference Champion: 6 Times (Reg. Seas.), 3 Times (Tourn.)

NCAA Tournament: 10 Years (15-10), 1 Final Four, 0 Championships

Auburn is riding this thing to the end.

They are going to tell everyone it was worth it.

But I think we all know they have a notice of allegations coming from the NCAA.
This is for certain.

Notice of allegations? Have you seen the joke that is the ncaa these days? Will Wade, Sean Miller, Bill Self all still coaching.

Reactions: kelley2403
The stuff legends are made of:

Bruce Pearl
Career Record (major schools): 16 Years, 340-171, .665 W-L%

Schools: Milwaukee (86-38), Tennessee (145-61) and Auburn (109-72)

Conference Champion: 6 Times (Reg. Seas.), 3 Times (Tourn.)

NCAA Tournament: 10 Years (15-10), 1 Final Four, 0 Championships
Let’s take a look at what BP has accomplished after taking over arguably the worst program in SEC basketball history.

1.SEC Regular season “co champ” we beat UT on their home court by 15.

2. SEC Tournament Champions

3. Final Four

Not to mention he followed one of the biggest dbag/losers in cbb coaching history that left the program worse than we he inherited it. What Bruce has accomplished is pretty amazing, and I can honestly say I give zero fvcks how he accomplished it. If you honestly think BP is bad for college basketball, then either you have an agenda, or you’re just a complete dipshit.

Reactions: L I G E R
Let’s take a look at what BP has accomplished after taking over arguably the worst program in SEC basketball history.

1.SEC Regular season “co champ” we beat UT on their home court by 15.

2. SEC Tournament Champions

3. Final Four

Not to mention he followed one of the biggest dbag/losers in cbb coaching history that left the program worse than we he inherited it. What Bruce has accomplished is pretty amazing, and I can honestly say I give zero fvcks how he accomplished it. If you honestly think BP is bad for college basketball, then either you have an agenda, or you’re just a complete dipshit.

I'm saying Pearl is a GOOD coach, not a GREAT coach as some of you would have us believe. And face it, a school like Auburn is as good as it's gonna get for Pearl. Nobody wants him, but if they did, UK, Duke, UNC, Kansas could all have him.

And when (if) he goes to another Final 4, then you can crow. Lots of shitty programs have done it once.

Reactions: rockchalk4ever
I'm saying Pearl is a GOOD coach, not a GREAT coach as some of you would have us believe. And face it, a school like Auburn is as good as it's gonna get for Pearl. Nobody wants him, but if they did, UK, Duke, UNC, Kansas could all have him.

And when (if) he goes to another Final 4, then you can crow. Lots of shitty programs have done it once.
Duly noted

I let the NCAA go in dry - no need for me to get sloppy seconds.

Who is the ncaa going in dry on those days? Are you paying attention at all? The organization is a joke. See UnC, Kansas, LSU, Arizona, etc. just get a good lawyer and they back off.

Who is the ncaa going in dry on those days? Are you paying attention at all? The organization is a joke. See UnC, Kansas, LSU, Arizona, etc. just get a good lawyer and they back off.

They pound the little guys - the Cleveland States, NW Dakota Techs and the Auburns of the world.

But how many of those shitty programs beat Kansas, UNC, and UK in the same year?

Bruce Pearl things??

1. Cheating on his wife?
2. Being investigated by the NCAA due to recruiting scandals?
3. Trying to setup other coaches and turn into the NCAA only to get blackballed for many years?

Which one?

1. His first wife sucked...

2. He just went to the Final 4 with 3 star players being the best one on the courts. If Rich McGlynn ain’t worried, then neither am I. Plus, it’s college basketball...

3. Who the hell doesn’t hate Illinois? Hasn’t the last decade or two been good without them around??

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
I like Pearl. His best years were at Tennessee but he has still done, and is doing, a nice job at Auburn.

Reactions: FlynAUround
I like Pearl. His best years were at Tennessee but he has still done, and is doing, a nice job at Auburn.

He walked into one of the worst D1 programs the last 20-30 years at AU, actually remarkable what he’s done

He walked into one of the worst D1 programs the last 20-30 years at AU, actually remarkable what he’s done

That's great. He was still better at Tennessee. He has time at Auburn though as long as he stays clean.

ADVERTISEMENT