ADVERTISEMENT

I knew it last Saturday

Big Ten clearly wasn’t as deep as we thought. Illinois and Iowa can still be legit in that scenario.
Look, familiarity breeds contempt. You're going to get results in the conference season that don't match up to how things go out of conference and in the tournament because of the film and experience these guys have against one another. And the voters didn't really have a way to look at things any more critically this year based on all the craziness. I think we will see a great second day of the tournament after what could stlll be a fantastic end to tonight

Look, familiarity breeds contempt. You're going to get results in the conference season that don't match up to how things go out of conference and in the tournament because of the film and experience these guys have against one another. And the voters didn't really have a way to look at things any more critically this year based on all the craziness. I think we will see a great second day of the tournament after what could stlll be a fantastic end to tonight

So what is your point? That a ton of surprises might still be on the way? Because agreed. But I’ll put my bets on those not including an early Illinois loss.

Joke's on you, my wife hasn't had a dong in her mouth since we got married.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT