ADVERTISEMENT

How many here root for more than one team?

Have been an LSU fan since I hung out with their fans for a weekend in Rosemont in 1987 for the first round of the NCAA tourney.

Interesting, similar story for me hung out with Cincy fans after a football game where we beat them in OT and they were just friggin awesome people, and this was mid 20s crowd. It was hard to believe, but there we all were just getting sloshed laughing about all kinds of stuff other than sports.

Y’all probably need the practice for all y’all’s feuds with W Virginia.
If you know anything about history, you know you can thank the Kentucky rifle and the people shooting them for your freedom today. Otherwise you would still be under British rule and Texas would still be part of Mexico. ;)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If you know anything about history, you know you can thank the Kentucky rifle and the people shooting them for your freedom today. Otherwise you would still be under British rule and Texas would still be part of Mexico. ;)
If you knew anything about history, you'd realize that Andrew Jackson was a Tennessean that led the US to victory in NOLA and teaching those British to honor the peace. Furthermore, when Pres. Polk (Tennessean) called states for troops to fight mexico, you'd know that Tennessee sent more troops (Volunteers) than any other state in the war with Mexico, another victory. 😎

If you knew anything about history, you'd realize that Andrew Jackson was a Tennessean that led the US to victory in NOLA and teaching those British to honor the peace. Furthermore, when Pres. Polk (Tennessean) called states for troops to fight mexico, you'd know that Tennessee sent more troops (Volunteers) than any other state in the war with Mexico, another victory. 😎
Andrew Jackson was 9 when the United States gained independence. 🤣 Also, 1 Kentuckian was a more efficient killing machine than 100 Tennesseans. ;)

Reactions: Scotty00
Andrew Jackson was 9 when the United States gained independence. 🤣 Also, 1 Kentuckian was a more efficient killing machine than 100 Tennesseans. ;)
But, he wasn't 8 during the war of 1812. 😎

I doubt your claim of Kentucky being better fighters than Tennesseans, but if it is true it would be to y'all inbreeding 6 fingers on a hand that might help you handle a rifle.

But, he wasn't 8 during the war of 1812. 😎

I doubt your claim of Kentucky being better fighters than Tennesseans, but if it is true it would be to y'all inbreeding 6 fingers on a hand that might help you handle a rifle.
The War of 1812 was all Kentucky and Tennessee. You're welcome, America. BTW, Daniel Boone >>>>>>>>> Davy Crockett. Also, which one of these ladies looks inbred?
https%3A%2F%2Fallfortennessee.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2017%2F07%2F15079888.jpeg

Last edited:
There is only state you can get a divorce in and still remain family....

That is Arkansas
100% True story. I've lived in a few different states over the years and it wasn't until I moved down here when I first met an actual cousin f'er. I gave him and what I thought was his girlfriend a ride home and they were all over each other. He asked if ppl in Kentucky really messed with their cousins and I laughed and said jokingly, "closer the kin the better it goes in" or something like that. He responded "So you don't think it's weird we're first cousins?" I just laughed and dropped them off. They were from Arkansas.

100% True story. I've lived in a few different states over the years and it wasn't until I moved down here when I first met an actual cousin f'er. I gave him and what I thought was his girlfriend a ride home and they were all over each other. He asked if ppl in Kentucky really messed with their cousins and I laughed and said jokingly, "closer the kin the better it goes in" or something like that. He responded "So you don't think it's weird we're first cousins?" I just laughed and dropped them off. They were from Arkansas.

I grew up in Marshall, TX. On the southern end of the ArkLaTex but close enough to Arkansas.
You could easily tell the difference between people from Arkansas from the people in Texas and Louisiana

There are Illinois fans on the home board who closely follow Kansas State basketball - and are among the more passionate and active posters - because they so fell in love with Bruce.

Not only is that weird on the surface, it’s so ironic as the university has lost most of our regular fans because of the same dude. Illinois fired the biggest dork in college sports and some of their fans followed him to his next job.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I grew up in Marshall, TX. On the southern end of the ArkLaTex but close enough to Arkansas.
You could easily tell the difference between people from Arkansas from the people in Texas and Louisiana
Maybe Texas is different, but I can't tell a difference between then and Tennesseans. Winking

The War of 1812 was all Kentucky and Tennessee. You're welcome, America. BTW, Daniel Boone >>>>>>>>> Davy Crockett. Also, which one of these ladies looks inbred?
https%3A%2F%2Fallfortennessee.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2017%2F07%2F15079888.jpeg
Ya kinda forgot about the war of 1812, didn't ya. 😘

I think it was 30-19. Somewhere around there.
Quite a few people from Kentucky died at the Alamo. But not as many as from Tennessee.
Kentucky people should be praised for dying for their country in the loss at the Alamo. However, it was Tennessee that offered up 30,000 volunteers that forced Mexicans to die for their country which resulted in the final victory.

But, don't be an ingrate. Without Tennessee and Kentucky you a Texans would be on a Mexican Soccer board talking World Cup Soccer.

You're welcome. 😎

Kentucky people should be praised for dying for their country in the loss at the Alamo. However, it was Tennessee that offered up 30,000 volunteers that forced Mexicans to die for their country which resulted in the final victory.

But, don't be an ingrate. Without Tennessee and Kentucky you a Texans would be on a Mexican Soccer board talking World Cup Soccer.

You're welcome. 😎

Luckily we were nice enough to send Gen. Robert Neyland your way.

Even though Barnes isn't a Texan he was at the University of Texas so we felt sorry for y'all again and sent you a basketball coach.

Now if we can get your baseball program in order

Luckily we were nice enough to send Gen. Robert Neyland your way.

Even though Barnes isn't a Texan he was at the University of Texas so we felt sorry for y'all again and sent you a basketball coach.

Now if we can get your baseball program in order
Btw, there were 33 Tennesseans at the Alamo and a lesser amount of Kentuckians.

Debt paid in full with Neyland and we love Barnes, so we are all good. 😁

Edit: We have Tony Vitello (baseball) and I pretty pleased with him so far.

That chick in blue is hot as balls!!!Can somebody start the WYW up again please!

I like the Smokey Mtns and I like east TN in general. If I ruled Tennessee I would give Memphis to Mississippi.
Just make it part of Arkansas and do away with West Memphis. The only thing that city has going for it is Memphis in the name.

Just know Bowie took out his ten. Can’t say the same for any Tennesseans.

that’s all bullshit. Bowie hands down baddest mofo at Alamo or was Davy Crockett there as well? If so we might be running 1-2

ADVERTISEMENT