ADVERTISEMENT

How do you want to the FF to play vs your prediction

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Non FF team fans, what do you want to see happen?

Duke KU

UNC KU

Duke Nova

UNC Nova

What is your prediction

What I think happens

Duke 81 UNC 70

KU 64 Nova 62

Final

Duke 78 - KU 73

What I want

KU 77 - UNC 76

Seems hard to think anything other than Duke avenging their home loss against UNC and KU taking care of business against a 5-deep Villanova team.

Duke vs KU is a crapshoot.

KU would probably be favored, but I would imagine it will be a home game for Duke. Both teams are playing as well as they've played all season.

I think KU's best game beats Duke's best game, but Bill Self teams usually come out tight.
I guess I'd still go with KU just because the the UNC game in Cameron still sticks out in my mind.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Seems hard to think anything other than Duke avenging their home loss against UNC and KU taking care of business against a 5-deep Villanova team.

KU would probably be favored, but I would imagine it will be a home game for Duke. Both teams are playing as well as they've played all season.

I think KU's best game beats Duke's best game, but Bill Self teams usually come out tight.
I guess I'd still go with KU just because the the UNC game in Cameron still sticks out in my mind.
I don't think it's hard to imagine UNC beating Duke. Sure, Duke will be amped up, but it's not like they weren't amped for K's swan song in Cameron. And UNC will be equally amped up. They have a chance to end K's career and go to the title game.

Duke may have more talent on paper, but I think UNC's probably played better overall lately. They've been more balanced and defended better.

Duke's offense has been great lately, but it's been awhile since they've faced a really good offense or a team with balance. Texas Tech is average offensively. Arkansas is pretty weak offensively. Mich St is average offensively (and pretty bad defensively).

Virginia Tech and UNC were the last really solid offensive teams they've played (and both pretty balanced down the stretch) and they lost to both by double digits.

I'm not sure that Duke has the edge in this one that everybody's expecting.

Re-read OP’s first sentence before you post a novel.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
What I want:
Nova over Kansas
UNC over Duke

Nova over UNC

Prediction:
Kansas over Nova
Duke over UNC

Duke over Kansas

ADVERTISEMENT