ADVERTISEMENT

How Can Duke NOT Go 40-0?

People acting like Duke is out of this world are ridiculous. K put a shellacking on Cal from a prep, motivation and adjustment standpoint. That’s where a lot of that margin of victory comes from.

Duke will lose at least 4 games this season.
Wojo -- can't like this AND can't disagree.

True they didn’t play 40 games a season back then but I looked up Indiana’s record during the 1975-76 season when they went undefeated and they played 32 games, so that’s not really a big difference in number of games played.
True, but the tourney was not seeded then and was not 6 games.

I did not mean to come across as nasty, I just feel that it was an easier process then because of fewer games.

True, but the tourney was not seeded then and was not 6 games.

I did not mean to come across as nasty, I just feel that it was an easier process then because of fewer games.
I believe the depth of the game is different now as well. The 2015 UK team is going to be as close as a major conference team will come to being undefeated IMO for a long time.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I believe the depth of the game is different now as well. The 2015 UK team is going to be as close as a major conference team will come to being undefeated IMO for a long time.
That UK team beat the brakes off teams. You guys just humiliated us. I think you guys have a chance to reach 38 wins. Only three teams in history has won that many.

Lol at everyone saying Duke was going undefeated. Stupid hype to put on a bunch of 18 year olds.

Zion is killing it though.
Seems to me like that was only Kentucky fans doing it around here. They couldn’t fathom how anybody could beat them so badly so the fact that it was Duke that did it meant that Duke had to go 40-0.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
Army might take this down to the wire. Kinda hope they miraculously pull off the upset just to LOL @ this thread.

Army might take this down to the wire. Kinda hope they miraculously pull off the upset just to LOL @ this thread.
Don't worry. Duke WILL lose and probably to a team they shouldn't. And then you can LOL at Duke for losing because a Kentucky fan said Duke couldn't not go 40-0.

2nd time these 40-0 T-shirt’s to be returned!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: treyforuk
ADVERTISEMENT