ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers have most talented front line in America

Every thread I am in goes multiple pages. Nothing weak about my game and presence here. I should be collecting royalties from yahoo at this point for the hits and traffic I bring to this otherwise relatively boring and low traffic message board

LMAO

Can't speak for everybody else, but it's a game to me. I just want to see how long it takes to trigger you to the point of profanity-laced insults. Usually a couple posts max.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Indiana is losing Trace Jackson-Davis to the NBA and also starter Race Thompson. This leaves 6’9” Malik Reneau, a 5-star recruit at power forward. The Hoosiers have added 2 5-star front line players in the off season to give the Hoosiers the most talented front line in America. 7’0” Kel’al Ware transfers to Indiana from Oregon will handle the post. Yesterday, Indiana outrecruited Kansas to get the best 2023 wing player in the class. Mackenzie Mgbako, 6’8” sharpshooter, changes his commitment from Duke to IU. I see the Hoosiers back in the Final Four in 2024. Go Hoosiers!
giphy.gif

Where did you go to college at? Did you acutely go to college?
Not sure how this is relevant. I grew up in West Lafayette 5 min from the Purdue campus and used to go to every home bball and football game with my dad and brother. However, I didn’t go to Purdue. Should I have been a fair weather fan and switched my sports allegiance to a different team post-high school?

You atend and gradate
And then prove you never went to class by butchering the English language.

You do know that you cannot prove you ever went to either school, right?

Not sure who would brag about AU and IU, but no one here knows you actually attended either school.

• Haha
Reactions: RipThru

Not sure who would brag about AU and IU, but no one here knows you actually attended either school.

I think he butchered that one intentionally. But it’s kind of like Amy Schumer intentionally telling a bad joke. You can never be sure.

LOL

True. For instance, I’d be surprised if you typed a sentence that was grammatically correct.
No one that's not a huge loser gives a shit about grammar on a message board. You care way too much about ecred and winning arguments against strangers on the internet. I imagine you're extremely active on Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
No one that's not a huge loser gives a shit about grammar on a message board. You care way too much about ecred and winning arguments against strangers on the internet. I imagine you're extremely active on Twitter.
TightNegligibleHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Only when some a$$hole gets on here and brags about how educated he is.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He's clearly the missing link to Indiana's championship team.
I like our roster...

Xavier Johnson
Galloway
Mgbako
Malik
Ware

Gunn, Sparks, Banks, Walker...Solid frosh in Cupps/Newton.

Would love to add another shooter.

Indiana is losing Trace Jackson-Davis to the NBA and also starter Race Thompson. This leaves 6’9” Malik Reneau, a 5-star recruit at power forward. The Hoosiers have added 2 5-star front line players in the off season to give the Hoosiers the most talented front line in America. 7’0” Kel’al Ware transfers to Indiana from Oregon will handle the post. Yesterday, Indiana outrecruited Kansas to get the best 2023 wing player in the class. Mackenzie Mgbako, 6’8” sharpshooter, changes his commitment from Duke to IU. I see the Hoosiers back in the Final Four in 2024. Go Hoosiers!
Who are their shooters? They will be one of the most athletic teams around, but shooting will ultimately be what makes or breaks the Hoosiers.

ADVERTISEMENT