ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers have most talented front line in America

LoneStarHoosier56

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2010
Indiana is losing Trace Jackson-Davis to the NBA and also starter Race Thompson. This leaves 6’9” Malik Reneau, a 5-star recruit at power forward. The Hoosiers have added 2 5-star front line players in the off season to give the Hoosiers the most talented front line in America. 7’0” Kel’al Ware transfers to Indiana from Oregon will handle the post. Yesterday, Indiana outrecruited Kansas to get the best 2023 wing player in the class. Mackenzie Mgbako, 6’8” sharpshooter, changes his commitment from Duke to IU. I see the Hoosiers back in the Final Four in 2024. Go Hoosiers!

Reneau averaged 6 PPG last year, Ware couldn't start for a horrid oregon team and mgbako hasn't even played a game. Mid tier B1G team at best
Reneau was a frosh playing behind a first team all American. Ware is enormously talented, just played for the wrong coach. Mgbako was too good for Kansas and that is why he chose the Hoosiers.

• Haha
Reactions: _slabach
You’ve been a member since 2010 and have 12 posts. I’m glad at 12 years as a member you have something to be happy about.
I usually just stay on the Indiana site. But some Kansas people came over and started barking about how Kansas was going to get Mgbako. So, I decided to come to this site to stir it up a bit. Thanks for obliging me.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Don’t be such a sour puss because it has become clearly evident that Indiana will soon, once again, be the elite college basketball program in America.

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

Indiana is losing Trace Jackson-Davis to the NBA and also starter Race Thompson. This leaves 6’9” Malik Reneau, a 5-star recruit at power forward. The Hoosiers have added 2 5-star front line players in the off season to give the Hoosiers the most talented front line in America. 7’0” Kel’al Ware transfers to Indiana from Oregon will handle the post. Yesterday, Indiana outrecruited Kansas to get the best 2023 wing player in the class. Mackenzie Mgbako, 6’8” sharpshooter, changes his commitment from Duke to IU. I see the Hoosiers back in the Final Four in 2024. Go Hoosiers!
iu

....been hearing that $hit since my Freshman year in college... 1989.
I mean don't know why someone would be saying that, in 1989----IU was two years removed from a title. Went to the FF in 1992....Elite 8 in 93...

But ok...

Good, so no hard feelings about Ledlum and Knecht, right? I was afraid I was going to have to walk on egg shells with y'all this season.

Don't know where the IU season ends up, but it is going to be damned interesting to watch. He has a hell of a first six. All upgrades over last year with the obvious exception of TJD and JHS (but he has a match there)

Top three (BIG) defender X Johnson
Trey Galloway
Two incoming studs Newton and Cupps.

They will be fine in the back court but the roster needs a pure shooter.

I think IU could certainly be a top 25 team. But, that backcourt doesn't exactly scream legit Final Four threat.

If XJ is fully healthy, I'll say 6 seed and lose in the 2nd Round.

Ah yes Kansas fans trying to act all mighty. Yet it’s still 5-4 all time and IU has essentially given you 35 years to catch up and it still hasn’t happen.

Ah yes Kansas fans trying to act all mighty. Yet it’s still 5-4 all time and IU has essentially given you 35 years to catch up and it still hasn’t happen.

In that 35 year period, KU b-ball alone has 3 times as many titles as IU basketball, Auburn basketball, IU football and Auburn football combined.

I can tell you who isn't mighty..... 🤣

In that 35 year period, KU b-ball alone has 3 times as many titles as IU basketball, Auburn basketball, IU football and Auburn football combined.

I can tell you who isn't mighty..... 🤣
Huh? 3 times? Auburn has 3 football national titles in that time frame. 1993, 2004, and 2010. Auburn was undefeated in all three of those seasons and were named national champions by someone. Has Kansas ever gone undefeated in anything? IU basketball and auburn football both have

Huh? 3 times? Auburn has 3 football national titles in that time frame. 1993, 2004, and 2010. Auburn was undefeated in all three of those seasons and were named national champions by someone. Has Kansas ever gone undefeated in anything? IU basketball and auburn football both have

You're claiming national titles for Auburn (93 and 04) that the school itself doesn't even claim? Fun.

Actually, yeah. KU football has gone undefeated around 4 times. Ancient history, but then again, so is most of Indiana's basketball history.

Imagine claiming titles that the school doesn't even claim. That's good stuff. 😂

If we're claiming mythical titles, that gives KU more than Indiana all-time. Oops.

So desperate for ammo, yet you have so little...

ADVERTISEMENT