ADVERTISEMENT

Hoosiers have most talented front line in America

every year...

5e74ky.jpg
Yet you got swept by em, Can you put PU regular season on left and post season on the right? Damnit y'all got me posting in a troll thread.

I think IU could certainly be a top 25 team. But, that backcourt doesn't exactly scream legit Final Four threat.

If XJ is fully healthy, I'll say 6 seed and lose in the 2nd Round.
IU will be a top 25 team. Where they go from there will be fun to watch. You can guess all you want.

Reactions: texanhoosier1982
You're claiming national titles for Auburn (93 and 04) that the school itself doesn't even claim? Fun.
Auburn does claim them. We claim 5. 1983 was probably the biggest travesty of them all. You do realize most schools claim football titles right? Until 1998 there wasn’t even a true way to name a champ in football outside of a human poll

Actually, yeah. KU football has gone undefeated around 4 times. Ancient history, but then again, so is most of Indiana's basketball history.

Imagine claiming titles that the school doesn't even claim. That's good stuff. 😂

If we're claiming mythical titles, that gives KU more than Indiana all-time. Oops.

So desperate for ammo, yet you have so little...
Basketball doesn’t have mythical titles while football does since it still doesn’t have a true post season setup. Auburns 2004 team is the national champion. especially since the 2004 usc team was disqualified

Basketball doesn’t have mythical titles while football does since it still doesn’t have a true post season setup. Auburns 2004 team is the national champion. especially since the 2004 usc team was disqualified

LOL. The NCAA recognizes 2010 and the "co-champion" in '57. Who gives a crap if there isn't a "true postseason setup?" There wasn't a postseason at all during the years that KU was named Helms champs. Or the Covid year, when they were the consensus #1.

Should we be claiming 7 titles? Hey...not a bad idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
LOL. The NCAA recognizes 2010 and the "co-champion" in '57. Who gives a crap if there isn't a "true postseason setup?" Their wasn't a postseason at all during the years that KU was named Helms champs. Or the Covid year, when they were the consensus #1.

Should we be claiming 7 titles? Hey...not a bad idea.
No because Kansas has a long history of choking when it matters most. Auburn didn’t get the chance to even play. Our 1913 team football team wasn’t even scored on all season. Not a single point given up. We could claim that one to

No because Kansas has a long history of choking when it matters most. Auburn didn’t get the chance to even play. Our 1913 team football team wasn’t even scored on all season. Not a single point given up. We could claim that one to

1913. Awesome! KU had an undefeated football season around then too. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Auburn and Indiana have choked almost every time they've been a 1 or 2 seed, btw, and KU has the most tourney wins this century. Auburn's never won a tourney in anything that matters. But carry on.

Last edited:
LOL. 1913! Awesome! KU had an undefeated football season around then too. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Your takes are hilarious. Btw, Auburn and Indiana have choked almost every time they've been a 1 or 2 seed, and KU has the most tourney wins this century. Auburn's never won a tourney in anything that matters. Haha. Losers.
Yet our athletic department is worth more than yours. Why is that?

That’s swell, but it doesn’t help you win championships or add inches to your wang, now does it?
If you don’t think it’s going to hurt Kansas making at minimum 30-40 million dollars less a year then sec and big ten schools Then you are pretty delusional. The financial gap will widen as well and your history will not be able to overcome that massive financial difference every year for long. Kansas right now is begging the big ten or sec to take them

I think IU could certainly be a top 25 team. But, that backcourt doesn't exactly scream legit Final Four threat.

If XJ is fully healthy, I'll say 6 seed and lose in the 2nd Round.
Fair.....But X and Galloway are a solid, and experienced b/c. Need Gunn to step up---and he can. 6'6", athletic as ****... Was aterrific shooter in HS...Just got swallowed up last year. Newton/Cupps will be nice additions as frosh. Really like Cupps. Like to see IU either grab a solid back-up for X, or solid 2.

TBH, ON PAPER, I'd be disappointed with a 6-seed.

If you don’t think it’s going to hurt Kansas making at minimum 30-40 million dollars less a year then sec and big ten schools Then you are pretty delusional. The financial gap will widen as well and your history will not be able to overcome that massive financial difference every year for long. Kansas right now is begging the big ten or sec to take them
Haven’t spent a minute worrying about doomsday scenarios that will never come to pass. Anything else, champ?

Auburn does claim them. We claim 5. 1983 was probably the biggest travesty of them all. You do realize most schools claim football titles right? Until 1998 there wasn’t even a true way to name a champ in football outside of a human poll

You really going to make me pull out some Auburn files? Fine.

This is from the official Auburn Athletics webpage.
auburn-titles.jpg

And this is from the 2022 Media Guide. Notice the '93 or '04 teams say nothing about being National Champions. The '93 team wasn't even bowl eligible.

Auburn-Media-Guide.jpg

Had you pegged as a boomer but turns out you're not old just slow in general. Surprises on here every day.

True. For instance, I’d be surprised if you typed a sentence that was grammatically correct.

lol and this is straight from Jordan-Hare Stadium. Do they need to update the sign?

Bo.jpg
Auburn claims them on their site. I claim them also. What could our 2004 team have done more? Oklahoma and usc started out 1 and 2 in human poll. auburn was 17. We didn’t ever lose and won the best conference in the country. We also played a tougher schedule than both and beat 4 top 10 teams. 2 more than usc and Oklahoma. The SEC didn’t get the respect it deserved in 2004 like it does now. It was a screw job over what is probably auburns best team of all time in football. Our 2004 team was better by far than the 2010 team.

Haven’t spent a minute worrying about doomsday scenarios that will never come to pass. Anything else, champ?
Won’t come to pass? It’s literally coming to pass in the next few years. You think Kansas is going to make in the big 12 what sec and big ten schools are about to make? Again this is not a doomsday scenario. This is reality in college athletics over the next 10 years. Duke and Kansas are not going to be able to keep up financially

Won’t come to pass? It’s literally coming to pass in the next few years. You think Kansas is going to make in the big 12 what sec and big ten schools are about to make? Again this is not a doomsday scenario. This is reality in college athletics over the next 10 years. Duke and Kansas are not going to be able to keep up financially
giphy.gif

Kansas fans thing they won’t be hurt by the two cash cows of their conference leaving maybe the dumbest hot take ever posted on this board. Yeah I am sure byu and Houston will bring in the money to the big 12 that Texas and Oklahoma do

Auburn claims them on their site. I claim them also. What could our 2004 team have done more? Oklahoma and usc started out 1 and 2 in human poll. auburn was 17. We didn’t ever lose and won the best conference in the country. We also played a tougher schedule than both and beat 4 top 10 teams. 2 more than usc and Oklahoma. The SEC didn’t get the respect it deserved in 2004 like it does now. It was a screw job over what is probably auburns best team of all time in football. Our 2004 team was better by far than the 2010 team.

No one cares about your fake alleged titles. Frankly, nothing before the CFP should even count. Go win a tournament, losers. 🤣

Kansas fans thing they won’t be hurt by the two cash cows of their conference leaving maybe the dumbest hot take ever posted on this board. Yeah I am sure byu and Houston will bring in the money to the big 12 that Texas and Oklahoma do

They'll be ready if/when they need to make a move. Til then, keep fantasizing...

They'll be ready if/when they need to make a move. Til then, keep fantasizing...
LoL? If they need to make a move? They don’t have a spot better to make a move to. That what you aren’t getting. The big ten nor the SEc want Kansas. Kansas’s only hope is to devalue football and basically do what uconn did at this point with the big east. And even doing that you will still be making far less money than big ten and sec schools. The big ten and sec are going to eventually break away from the ncaa also. You guys can compete in your JV league tourney though I am sure. Keep being delusional about reality

No one cares about Kansas. Kansas is poor and no one wants them
Can one of your teams just win a tournament please? It's been 35 fugging years. Quit expecting outside organizations to hand you fake titles. 🤣

Can one of your teams just win a tournament please? It's been 35 fugging years. Quit expecting outside organizations to hand you fake titles. 🤣
Kansas is not even your team since you couldn’t get into school there. What a loser. There was also no tourney to be had in football. Yet college football generates far more than basketball. I wouldn’t trade the auburn or Indians athletic department for Kansas. No one would.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
I literally posted a screen shot from the official Auburn website.

And why don't they hang those banners on the stadium?

Well, I guess that's all that matters.

Beating VT 16-13 when USC won by 5 touchdowns certainly didn't help your cause.
You do release usc also barely beat va tech that same season right? It was 16-0 in the 3rd quarter. Va tech also scored on basically in the last minute of the game. It was never a threat for auburn to lose the game. Try again

You do release usc also barely beat va tech that same season right? It was 16-0 in the 3rd quarter. Va tech also scored on basically in the last minute of the game. It was never a threat for auburn to lose the game. Try again

USC won 24-13 on the road.

And Sagarin Ratings have USC much higher (103.3 to 93.3). Their strength of schedule is much better, too. You didn't beat a top 10 team until your bowl game; the argument "we won the SEC" meant nothing in 2004. You guys were closer to Utah in 2004 than you were to USC.

Regardless, Auburn didn't claim a title in 2004.

sagarin-2004.jpg

USC won 24-13 on the road.

And Sagarin Ratings have USC much higher (103.3 to 93.3). Their strength of schedule is much better, too. You didn't beat a top 10 team until your bowl game; the argument "we won the SEC" meant nothing in 2004. You guys were closer to Utah in 2004 than you were to USC.

Regardless, Auburn didn't claim a title in 2004.

sagarin-2004.jpg
Tennessee and Georgia were both ranked in the top 10 when we played them. we actually beat Tennessee twice as a top 10 team. Sagarin rankings? Gtfo here with that joke of a data set.

ADVERTISEMENT