ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Kansas, take notes on how to handle Iowa St

We have never lost to Kansas in my lifetime and broke thier home winning streak at Phog Allen.

Kansas would be a middle of the road team in the Big 10

Going on 4 years since Iowa State has beaten Iowa in any sport.
The Iowa State that is a top 3 program in Football and Basketball in the Big12. Lol top 3 I almost had a stroke.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Good question. K-State certainly hit the doldrums in the 90's and the the early 2000's. Other than that, they've been a pretty consistent program. 4 Final Fours and 13 Elite Eights is worthy of being an all-time top 25 program.

Having Tex Winter as your coach for 15 years has to count for something, too. He was one of the most instrumental coaches the sport has ever known.

Jack Hartman was good too.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Yeah, on a historical level, not even close. I have Kansas State #23 in my all-time rankings; Iowa comes it at #43.

All-Time-Programs.png

All-Time-Programs1.png

This is a good ranking

Reactions: dukedevilz
Going on 4 years since Iowa State has beaten Iowa in any sport.
The Iowa State that is a top 3 program in Football and Basketball in the Big12. Lol top 3 I almost had a stroke.

I almost had a stroke too at the idea that Iowa St is top 3 in either sport.

Guessing this is a joke?

Reactions: KUhawks34
Just looked... Kansas State has a winning record against everyone except Kansas since WW2..
I guess Kansas State really is the second best program in the Big12. Holy sh1t.

We are here comparing the second best basketball program in the Big12 to the 7th best basketball program in the Big10. Lol there isn't much difference between the two. OMG that's bad.

Reactions: hawkit3113
They’ve the last 3 vs KU and each time KU was ranked in the top ten. One year they won the nat title

KU’s 99 and 00 teams started the year ranked highly based on reputation, but they ended as 6 and 8 seeds. Like I said, those are probably the two weakest KU teams of the last 35+ years.

And the fact that KU won it all in ‘88 just shows how meaningless it is to lose an early-season game to Iowa.

Last edited:
KU’s 99 and 00 teams started the year ranked highly based on reputation, but they ended as 6 and 8 seeds. Like I said, those are probably the two weakest KU teams of the last 35+ years.

And the fact that KU won it all in ‘88 just proves the point that an early loss to Iowa was meaningless.

Lol. Ok.

No joke. How does an elite conference let Iowa State dominate in football and basketball as of late?

They finish better than 4th once and suddenly they’re top 3? Hrm. Makes sense. 'Spose we should just disregard that they’re usually lucky to win 2 conference games.

As for basketball, 9-9 last year, dead last the year before, probably near last this year, no conference titles in 20 years....yep. Top 3 for sure.

Last edited:
We have never lost to Kansas in my lifetime and broke thier home winning streak at Phog Allen.

Kansas would be a middle of the road team in the Big 10

Bill Self has won 10 of the last 11 vs K, Roy and Calipari. Small samples are awesome.

Bill would teabag the B1G just like he does the Big 12.

It's trolling because it's truth? Typical. I don't like the truth so you are trolling. Ok.
Hey look at me I make (shitty) jokes because my team is irrelevant on a national scale in the history books. Go B1G!!!!

When was the last time a big ten team won anything besides Ohio state in football lol.

Kansas State #2 all time in the Big12. Lol

Not true, but I leave the conference homerism to fans of irrelevant programs.

Our lil brother is significantly better than you. And they've lost to KU in 59 of the last 65 games. 😆 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT