ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Jayhawks, come get some

Last year was better too. Won the big12 challenge for the first time I think. Scored a couple of key OOC wins early on(LSU over Michigan, A&M over West Virginia). Not as many ugly OOC losses as usual either. That last one was huge. Seems every year we have teams losing to directional U OOC and that didn't happen last year.

Auburn and Tennessee should both be preseason top 10 or close to it.
SEC was rock solid last year----I think it'll be comparable this season. Away games in league are still crazy when you your the big dog--------in any power 5 connie

Going to be a battle. Just imagine the pissing contest that'll take place on this board!
5GnFu9J.gif

@KisteK the SEC was suppose to be better than the B1G last year, too. The B1G won more NCAA Tournament games than the SEC (9-4 vs 8-8) despite having half the number of bids. The B1G also won the NIT over an SEC team.

Outside of Kentucky, the SEC has been pretty bad in the post season for the past decade.

i can't wait to complain about the refs in the game thread.

@KisteK the SEC was suppose to be better than the B1G last year, too. The B1G won more NCAA Tournament games than the SEC (9-4 vs 8-8) despite having half the number of bids. The B1G also won the NIT over an SEC team.

Outside of Kentucky, the SEC has been pretty bad in the post season for the past decade.

It's usually adorably dumb when posters think the NCAA helps determine conference strength..
But when you do it, it's just sad, tbh.
That level of sad you experienced when I didn't take your bait, that sad.

It's usually adorably dumb when posters think the NCAA helps determine conference strength..
But when you do it, it's just sad, tbh.
That level of sad you experienced when I didn't take your bait, that sad.

A bit edgy today?

Don’t know anything about the SEC this year tbh. Knee deep in baseball season.

talking about topics you don't know anything about … ahhh, winky.

But, for the sake of the glorious B1G thread(s), I do hope the conference is vastly improved.
Maryland will need to keep their guys (imo), and the Michigan State kids will need to be ready.
Not impossible by any means. I have even found myself cheering for Nebraskaball (because, why tf not?).
The SEC def took a hit this offseason, esp aTm.. and I'm not as high on Florida as the sexperts. We'll see, I suppose.

Best of luck with your small ball.. and that other, funny-shaped ball during this offseason.

talking about topics you don't know anything about … ahhh, winky.

But, for the sake of the glorious B1G thread(s), I do hope the conference is vastly improved.
Maryland will need to keep their guys (imo), and the Michigan State kids will need to be ready.
Not impossible by any means. I have even found myself cheering for Nebraskaball (because, why tf not?).
The SEC def took a hit this offseason, esp aTm.. and I'm not as high on Florida as the sexperts. We'll see, I suppose.

Best of luck with your small ball.. and that other, funny-shaped ball during this offseason.

I hope the B1G sucks to be honest. I want Michigan to win the conference. I also like when OSU and MSU lose in March. Not even sure why I ever get into conference discussions and have to stick up for teams I don’t like.

No America’s past time for you?

Reactions: KisteK
I hope the B1G sucks to be honest. I want Michigan to win the conference. I also like when OSU and MSU lose in March. Not even sure why I ever get into conference discussions and have to stick up for teams I don’t like.

No America’s past time for you?
Kansas scored a big win over Texas recently, but the Jayhawks are a .500 (or worse) squad.
They say we're gonna give it our best shot with the funny ball.. :rolleyes:
I'm nearly excited!

Kansas scored a big win over Texas recently, but the Jayhawks are a .500 (or worse) squad.
They say we're gonna give it our best shot with the funny ball.. :rolleyes:
I'm nearly excited!

Oh I’m talking MLB. Don’t watch college baseball.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT