ADVERTISEMENT

Hey ACC Fans and more specifically UNC fans

It's nice to have a competitive Pitt team again. Thought you guys might have had a decent team a few years ago with Champagnie-XJ-Trey-Aud'Diese. But, there were clearly chemistry issues there... Depth is always a nice luxury. Hopefully Hugley and Dior will be back for another season.

Hinson is certainly in the conversation for ACC POY. I'd have him among my way too early 1st Team selections. But, I'd probably side with Armando Bacot, Tyree Appleby, or Isaiah Wong for ACC POY. Obviously still a lot of games to be played to determine who'll merit that award.
If only you knew just how bad that chemistry truly was…..

I love how they always imply that the offense sucks because Roach and his 21% FG% in conference play isn’t playing

Reactions: PA_Panther
Why don’t you just stfu. Pitt has been irrelevant for 20 years. You need 5 grad transfers to compete. Enjoy one year of success. You f wads wanted fire Capel.
krule-john-c-reilly.gif

This has been a really good game between Pitt and Duke. I feel like Pitt has to work for everything and has hit their shots. Duke on the other hand has gotten easier shots and hasn’t been able to take advantage of it all night.

This has been a really good game between Pitt and Duke. I feel like Pitt has to work for everything and has hit their shots. Duke on the other hand has gotten easier shots and hasn’t been able to take advantage of it all night.

Watching Alabama and Arkansas, which has been great. I may switch over to the Duke/Pitt game late if Pitt is rolling them.

Watching Alabama and Arkansas, which has been great. I may switch over to the Duke/Pitt game late if Pitt is rolling them.
Pitt is about to get run out of the gym. One pass, high ball screen and then ISO offense this entire second half.

Pathetic

I don’t think it was a blessing in disguise at all. They are still very thin at guard after Burton and Cummings. I think he would have been a perfect depth guy to play a few mins a game and get his feet wet.

The Hugley injury seems like a blessing as Federiko has been very good but again no depth. Plying two twin Spaniards that are rail thin right now but have great potential. Hugs will be back next year as he’s dealing with some other stuff that has been weighting on him.

I think Dior is back next year and Capel has a great class to join him. I can’t believe I’m actually excited still in January and dare I say look forward to next year.

Wait until you watch Hinson tonight. He should be POY in the ACC. He’s got a lot of Melo in his game.

Isn’t Dior a less-than-motivated student? My recollection is that he decommitted from Syracuse due to academics, and Syracuse isn’t exactly a tough school to get in to.

He might try to get out of college asap.

Isn’t Dior a less-than-motivated student? My recollection is that he decommitted from Syracuse due to academics, and Syracuse isn’t exactly a tough school to get in to.

He might try to get out of college asap.
I have no clue about his academics. He recently just got let back into the university after his brush up with the law.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Another even easier road victory to go to 6-2. Surprisingly Pitt has already played the toughest part of their conference schedule and more importantly has the easiest schedule remaining throughout the rest of the year.

Louisville might be the worst coached team I’ve seen since Kevin Stallings II rolled through Pittsburgh. I have no clue what they were even doing on the court

Another even easier road victory to go to 6-2. Surprisingly Pitt has already played the toughest part of their conference schedule and more importantly has the easiest schedule remaining throughout the rest of the year.

Louisville might be the worst coached team I’ve seen since Kevin Stallings II rolled through Pittsburgh. I have no clue what they were even doing on the court
UL is okay when not turning it over but they really like to throw the ball to the wrong team so they lose.

That's the impression I got in the unc game

UL is okay when not turning it over but they really like to throw the ball to the wrong team so they lose.

That's the impression I got in the unc game
I’ve seen better coached 7th grade teams. The guards would just put their head throw up a terribly contested shot or kick it out to a dude who bricked a 3-pointer.

It was sad

Lol Pitt getting beat on their home court by a 7-13 FSU team

Lol Pitt getting beat on their home court by a 7-13 FSU team
It’s almost February, time for the Jeff Capel BS to start. FSU shot lights out and Jeff Capel just stood around and bitched at officials

Reactions: jhmossy
You think Capel keeps his job if we get to the NIT?
That’s a tough one to answer. If we are like the first team out and make the NIT then yes. If they implode and end up like a 3 seed I think he is gone.

I’m not worried though. FSU shot lights out and Pitt played horrible and still was good enough to stay in the game.

That’s a tough one to answer. If we are like the first team out and make the NIT then yes. If they implode and end up like a 3 seed I think he is gone.

I’m not worried though. FSU shot lights out and Pitt played horrible and still was good enough to stay in the game.

No offense but you should probably be somewhat worried by a Quad 4 loss. Those are tourney killers. You’re good enough to make the tourney this year but losses like that might keep you out.

No offense but you should probably be somewhat worried by a Quad 4 loss. Those are tourney killers. You’re good enough to make the tourney this year but losses like that might keep you out.
Will FSU end up as a quad 4 loss though? I certainly don’t think they will. Probably quad 3 which sucks but isn’t a killer.

I have no clue what I just watched in the second half but I’ll take it. Quad 2 win against a pretty good team. It’s always an adventure and I’ll leave it at that.

I have no clue what I just watched in the second half but I’ll take it. Quad 2 win against a pretty good team. It’s always an adventure and I’ll leave it at that.

How do you make 18 3s and only win by 2? So confused right now

Pitt vs. Miami opens up as a pick'em tomorrow. I know how this one ends... EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

LFG Fùck them canes

😡😡😡

If anyone wants tape on how NOT to close a game, that was it. Geezus Christ

8 point lead with 2:30 ish left then proceed to give up an 11-0 run to end the game. All three of those turnovers were awful, and Wong should be embarrassed right now.

Literally got a gift turnover to have a last second shot and then turn the ball over right back 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

😡😡😡

If anyone wants tape on how NOT to close a game, that was it. Geezus Christ

8 point lead with 2:30 ish left then proceed to give up an 11-0 run to end the game. All three of those turnovers were awful, and Wong should be embarrassed right now.

Literally got a gift turnover to have a last second shot and then turn the ball over right back 🤦🏾‍♂️😂
What'd he do, throw the ball to the wong team a few times?

UNC fans round 2 Wednesday... Quick question for you guys... I'm traveling for work and currently in Charlotte area for the week. How is the parking situation and how long does it take to clear out. I'm thinking of making the drive.

UNC fans round 2 Wednesday... Quick question for you guys... I'm traveling for work and currently in Charlotte area for the week. How is the parking situation and how long does it take to clear out. I'm thinking of making the drive.

Traffic starts backing up around 4pm especially I-77 so try to avoid it. I-85 and 485 are busy but the traffic is moving. Anywhere you go in CLT parking is terrible especially Uptown.

Traffic starts backing up around 4pm especially I-77 so try to avoid it. I-85 and 485 are busy but the traffic is moving. Anywhere you go in CLT parking is terrible especially Uptown.
Have a light day Wednesday, thinking of making the drive. Really really tempted just don’t trust the traffic aspect of the drive.

It’s a nightmare. Chapel Hill and the Jason Williams Dome are tough to navigate with traffic.

Have a light day Wednesday, thinking of making the drive. Really really tempted just don’t trust the traffic aspect of the drive.

I hear you. If you're taking I-77 you're definitely going to be in traffic. I avoid that freeway at all costs.

UNC refusing to just dump the ball to Bacot is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT