ADVERTISEMENT

Henry Ruggs - 156 MPH

I’d be fine with them putting breathalyzers in every car if it meant less situations like this.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Someone posted the aftermath video---it shows two different officers on scene talking with people and assessing the situation. My first thought was...why in the hell aren't they grabbing their fire extinguishers and making an attempt to help the victim in the engulfed car?

Someone posted the aftermath video---it shows two different officers on scene talking with people and assessing the situation. My first thought was...why in the hell aren't they grabbing their fire extinguishers and making an attempt to help the victim in the engulfed car?

You see that fireball? A fire extinguisher? Might as well just stand 5 feet away and spit on the car.

Reactions: tw3301
What a Horrible take. not a doubt the worst response i have every seen on any chat sight. This man just murdered a young woman because he wanted to have fun drinking and driving at 156 MPH and YOU don't want to say horrible things about him because YOU did the same things. Good Gawd what has this world become. and yes you did get lucky... What a stupid phrase "maybe there REALLY is something to being able to hold your alcohol!!! no one can hold there alcohol!! one drink fogs the mind and once the mind is impaired you dont know when to stop. Damn what a bad take
Huh? If ONE drink fogs the mind, then any level of alcohol would be means for a DUI.....There's a reason the legal limit is <.08

Alcohol effects each of us differently. My wife can only handle a couple of glasses of wine, or so, before she feels the impact. Me? Well, much different level.

Murder? Do you even understand the legal definition of murder?

Have you lived a clean, perfect life? Never drove after ONE drink? Or being tired?

I hat these holier than thou types of post.

Absolute no chance.....That poor woman was dead long before the police arrived. And even then, a fire extinguisher(s) wasn't gonna do any good. That'd be like trying to put out a house fire with a water hose.

Huh? If ONE drink fogs the mind, then any level of alcohol would be means for a DUI.....There's a reason the legal limit is <.08

Alcohol effects each of us differently. My wife can only handle a couple of glasses of wine, or so, before she feels the impact. Me? Well, much different level.

Murder? Do you even understand the legal definition of murder?

Have you lived a clean, perfect life? Never drove after ONE drink? Or being tired?

I hat these holier than thou types of post.
I read that too and what like "huh"?

Prior to me stopping, I could drink a 1/5th and hold a conversation easily , Liter not so much (late night straight sounding like Biden on here). A half pint, sheet. Which is about 3 or so shots, my own wife couldn't tell I had a drop b/c that's basically what it was.

I hate even saying typing that, but it was true. There really is something to building up a tolerance. Keep in mind I was a huge fatbody then too.

I kind of get what he was saying with that, it was just an illusion I was fine and that maybe true. He probably could have found a better way to convey it though.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Reactions: tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT