ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Independence Day!

You didn’t attack me personally or reference my father to insult me?

You sure did.

You didn’t get upset with Bert referencing your family?

You sure did.
When was that first one again? And what do you mean by “reference” your father?

How “upset” does my calm, polite request about a specific reference reveal me to be?

When was that first one again? And what do you mean by “reference” your father?

How “upset” does my calm, polite request about a specific reference reveal me to be?

It was back when you got banned. You mentioned my father while attempting to personally insult me.

You were upset in the aspect that you were not okay with what Bert said. You can be calm, polite, and still upset.

Given the things you have said to me, it’s weird to see you tell Bert he is out of line with what he said.

Yea, Dat. I saw what hail is talking about. You can’t get on someone for talking about your family and being a complete ass when you’ve done the exact same thing.

Reactions: SNU0821
Don’t let him try to convince you that he is above what he is accusing you of. He’s not being sincere.
I’d say evidence in this thread carries a lot more weight than a post you keep referring to without actually citing from a couple years ago.

Yea, Dat. I saw what hail is talking about. You can’t get on someone for talking about your family and being a complete ass when you’ve done the exact same thing.
You’re missing way too many dots, which is how hail wants it.

If someone tells me I’ve crossed a line and sincerely asks me to stop, I do. If I tell someone they’ve crossed a line — without assuming they should have known already — I do so politely and patiently, and I expect the same courtesy in return.

hail is referring to something (a) he has repeatedly refused to share publicly, (b) he never addressed directly with me, (c ) that happened 2 or more years ago, and (d) for which I already served a ban of a year or so for.

Unless, of course, you think the things you said to me back then were also out of line.
Why, did it upset you? I mean, beyond reporting it to a mod, did it really upset you?
Let me know so I can continue not mentioning anything of the sort for the last couple years.

@Dattier

Do you honestly think what Bert said about you/your family was worse than what you have said about me/mine?

Give me a break.

If you truly think that, let’s take a vote on it and loser gets banned. Excuse in 3...2....
I don’t know. You never addressed it like an adult with me. You ran crying to a mod like someone who is used to being bailed out of problems he can’t handle himself.

And lol @ your go-to rigged ban bet on a board where you can hide behind the political majority. It always cracks me up when you go with that pathetic move.

Why, did it upset you? I mean, beyond reporting it to a mod, did it really upset you?
Let me know so I can continue not mentioning anything of the sort for the last couple years.

I’m okay with you using personal insults because you know as much as you think you do about me. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy in you telling others to not do so while you use personal insults yourself.

I don’t know. You never addressed it like an adult with me. You ran crying to a mod like someone who is used to being bailed out of problems he can’t handle himself.

And lol @ your go-to rigged ban bet on a board where you can hide behind the political majority. It always cracks me up when you go with that pathetic move.

I shouldn’t have to address it. If personal insults are things you think cross the line then you shouldn’t be using them to begin with.

And yup, I knew you’d make excuses. You’ve said way worse things to me than Bert said to you. I’d bet on it that most others would agree. You won’t.

I’m okay with you using personal insults because you know as much as you think you do about me. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy in you telling others to not do so while you use personal insults yourself.
You’re using manipulated info from 2 years ago that you won’t even present here to build your case and I’ve explained thoroughly how you’re off.

I shouldn’t have to address it. If personal insults are things you think cross the line then you shouldn’t be using them to begin with.

And yup, I knew you’d make excuses. You’ve said way worse things to me than Bert said to you. I’d bet on it that most others would agree. You won’t.
What’s considered personal varies from one person to the next. Speak up like an adult instead of being a tattletale, snowflake.

I’ve said worse? Prove it. You love talking about it, and you’re usually not shy about throwing a quote in someone’s face from some unrelated previous conversation. At the end of the day, you’re scared to cite it because there’s really no way for you to not look like a petty fool two plus years after the fact. I don’t think you’re capable of proving they’re comparable, either, which is all the more reason for you to stick to cowardly spin.

"Yep. He's basically pissed off at the world b/c he has no self-esteem over his under-employment and that the world hasn't been handed to him on an oyster in his mid-20s. He's the very product of what he tries to blame on politically correct liberal elitists: he's had a privileged, easy, sheltered life, and when his parents stopped being able to open doors for him, he started throwing temper tantrums over the prospect of having to ring a doorbell and wait. Now he doesn't care about anything but his own suffering, and anyone who really is suffering threatens to encroach upon the coddling sympathy he thinks he's entitled to." - Dattier

"He's trolling. He doesn't have kids or know anything about public education today, and he doesn't give two farts about anyone but himself as evidenced by his hypervigilant defense of the well-defended any time any actually oppressed group might make up the half-step they trail his underachieving, excuse-making, daddy-send-me-back-to-school punk hindquarters by." - Dattier

"It's why you had daddy send you back to school for business." - Dattier

"I stand by the impression I got from the words you spoke. I don't care if I'm right about the exact subjective description of your job according to you." - Dattier

"I'm asking rhetorically about pouting at pony practice until daddy paid for more school to escape the job where you were puuuuuuurfectly happy. I've said it 4 times now since you first mentioned the business classes you're currently taking, and you haven't corrected me once. Everyone knows you jump on the slightest detail immediately and refuse to let up, so your not doing so here shows I hit the mark. Fortunately for you, I don't really give a ML about that, either." - Dattier

"By his own logic, that he will clamp down on this but not offer any counter whatsoever to my guess that his daddy is paying for him to go back to school (in his mid-20s! lol) proves I guessed right." - Dattier

"Yeah, but he was completely happy in the job he complained about all the time as unfair to men, and not under-employed at all, so he pouted and pouted and got daddy to send him back to business school." - Dattier

"At least I'm not underemployed." - Dattier

"Keep stretching. Maybe they'll let you touch radios someday if you convince them you're taller." - Dattier

"Not much to work w/ in a conversation w/ you that started when you took me to task w/ a nonsensical, obnoxious, illogical, immature, and just plain freakin' stupid accusation of hypocrisy. You are seriously a freakin' IDIOT, hail. No wonder you can't get a job on the radio. You're a whiny little punk who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about." - Dattier

Bert crossed the line by mentioning your family but you don’t think any of that crosses the line?

It doesn’t both me personally because I give out insults and expect them back. I just don’t understand why you hand out personal insults yet think others cross the line when they do so.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Looking forward to dattier typing his way out that instead of just owning up and admitting he said worse things Bert said.

Bert crossed the line by mentioning your family but you don’t think any of that crosses the line?
lol
You’re so triggered!

Oh, man, those are some GREAT lines. I really tore you a new one! Thanks for the memories!

Oh, except for one tiny little thing: links. That gives us dates for knowing exactly how long you’ve been so petty and butthurt, and it gives us context. Presented as they are, it sounds like you were just minding your own business when big bad me just attacked you without provocation. Why are you so scared and hypocritical about the possibility of your own words being revisited?

"Yep. He's basically pissed off at the world b/c he has no self-esteem over his under-employment and that the world hasn't been handed to him on an oyster in his mid-20s. He's the very product of what he tries to blame on politically correct liberal elitists: he's had a privileged, easy, sheltered life, and when his parents stopped being able to open doors for him, he started throwing temper tantrums over the prospect of having to ring a doorbell and wait. Now he doesn't care about anything but his own suffering, and anyone who really is suffering threatens to encroach upon the coddling sympathy he thinks he's entitled to." - Dattier

"He's trolling. He doesn't have kids or know anything about public education today, and he doesn't give two farts about anyone but himself as evidenced by his hypervigilant defense of the well-defended any time any actually oppressed group might make up the half-step they trail his underachieving, excuse-making, daddy-send-me-back-to-school punk hindquarters by." - Dattier

"It's why you had daddy send you back to school for business." - Dattier

"I stand by the impression I got from the words you spoke. I don't care if I'm right about the exact subjective description of your job according to you." - Dattier

"I'm asking rhetorically about pouting at pony practice until daddy paid for more school to escape the job where you were puuuuuuurfectly happy. I've said it 4 times now since you first mentioned the business classes you're currently taking, and you haven't corrected me once. Everyone knows you jump on the slightest detail immediately and refuse to let up, so your not doing so here shows I hit the mark. Fortunately for you, I don't really give a ML about that, either." - Dattier

"By his own logic, that he will clamp down on this but not offer any counter whatsoever to my guess that his daddy is paying for him to go back to school (in his mid-20s! lol) proves I guessed right." - Dattier

"Yeah, but he was completely happy in the job he complained about all the time as unfair to men, and not under-employed at all, so he pouted and pouted and got daddy to send him back to business school." - Dattier

"At least I'm not underemployed." - Dattier

"Keep stretching. Maybe they'll let you touch radios someday if you convince them you're taller." - Dattier

"Not much to work w/ in a conversation w/ you that started when you took me to task w/ a nonsensical, obnoxious, illogical, immature, and just plain freakin' stupid accusation of hypocrisy. You are seriously a freakin' IDIOT, hail. No wonder you can't get a job on the radio. You're a whiny little punk who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about." - Dattier

It doesn’t both me personally because I give out insults and expect them back. I just don’t understand why you hand out personal insults yet think others cross the line when they do so.

You see the difference, though, right? Dat picked on you for having your dad pay for you to go back to school. Bert said, "God damned family" in reference to Dat's family. Those aren't on the same level. I wouldn't, personally, be offended by either but that's beside the point, the two insults are to different degrees.

If you really went to a mod for any one of these comments, then that's a really bad look, hail.

Looking forward to dattier typing his way out that instead of just owning up and admitting he said worse things Bert said.
No need. You’re too dishonest and cowardly to expose the length of your sad little grudge.

That first quote is so perfect. And your sharing it in this thread is soooooo serendipitously sweet: I politely request bert not reference my family in that way, and the next thing you know, it’s all about hail’s personal crusade for hail, just like I pegged you in the first of those quotes: too insecure, immature, and selfish for anyone else’s situation to be considered without its being a threat to you. It’s just like your constant obsessing about the riots in Milwaukee when President Obama was in office.

You see the difference, though, right? Dat picked on you for having your dad pay for you to go back to school. Bert said, "God damned family" in reference to Dat's family. Those aren't on the same level. I wouldn't, personally, be offended by either but that's beside the point, the two insults are to different degrees.

If you really went to a mod for any one of these comments, then that's a really bad look, hail.
@JimboBBN , see the difference?

I use to report literally ever one of dattier’s posts. It was a fun troll. These ones got him banned.

lol
You’re so triggered!

Oh, man, those are some GREAT lines. I really tore you a new one! Thanks for the memories!

Oh, except for one tiny little thing: links. That gives us dates for knowing exactly how long you’ve been so petty and butthurt, and it gives us context. Presented as they are, it sounds like you were just minding your own business when big bad me just attacked you without provocation. Why are you so scared and hypocritical about the possibility of your own words being revisited?

Precisely how I figured you’d respond and why I haven’t posted them for you in the past. Can’t just admit you were an asshole and move on.

lol
You’re so triggered!

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/cash-bet-duncan-robinson-vs-___________.309971/#post-7946462

@DevilNeverCry called you out for doing precisely that.

Didn't we already have an asshole call?

I will say it again, I am an asshole! Does me being an asshole om Rivals affect anybody's life? I hope not.

Let's just call each other assholes and move on. Speaking of assholes, look at the shitter on that critter one more time.

proxy.php

YYou can’t get on someone for talking about your family and being a complete ass when you’ve done the exact same thing.
You still talked about his family. Talking about parents, wife, anything like that is out of bounds for a message board. I condemn what Bert said too, but no one should be surprised by what he said.
Yes, I did... and it's not "the exact same thing." Get it?

@DevilNeverCry called you out for doing precisely that.
Back on November 17th, 2015? Not really, but now that you've finally provided a link, we can all see for ourselves and get to the bottom of this thing that has been eating away at your insides for 2 years, 7 months, and 17 days...

Laughing @ that thread containing perfect examples of hail's grudge holding and his stupid, loaded bets.

Okay, it wasn’t the exact same thing. Sure. Still wouldn’t do it myself.
EVER? As in, never ever EVER? Are you saying you've never talked junk to anyone using any reference to their family whatsoever?

Back on November 17th, 2015? Not really, but now that you've finally provided a link, we can all see for ourselves and get to the bottom of this thing that has been eating away at your insides for 2 years, 7 months, and 17 days...

Laughing @ that thread containing perfect examples of hail's grudge holding and his stupid, loaded bets.

Okay, you win.

ADVERTISEMENT