ADVERTISEMENT

Hamilton and the Prince of England

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
Anyone see that story?

So Hamilton was being performed over in England, and Prince Harry attended. And he even ended up getting up and singing a few notes of the song King George sings in the show, about America, you’ll be back.

Just such a cool little thing... the six-step away grandson of the king, singing a bit from a play about his own family history and a song that his great great great great great great grandfather sings.

History, and the world, is funny sometimes:)

Reactions: Da_Bull
Anyone see that story?

So Hamilton was being performed over in England, and Prince Harry attended. And he even ended up getting up and singing a few notes of the song King George sings in the show, about America, you’ll be back.

Just such a cool little thing... the six-step away grandson of the king, singing a bit from a play about his own family history and a song that his great great great great great great grandfather sings.

History, and the world, is funny sometimes:)
It's also pretty cool that his ggggggreat grandfather is pretty much the villain and he's not bent out of shape about it.

Reactions: TheDude1
He wouldn't be royal if he wasn't white.

Response #1:

gettyimages-906484178-1-1535639469.jpg

Response #2:

black_panther_still_14.jpg

OP complains about off topic threads cluttering the board. Good thing he never starts them.

thedude3.jpg

thedude4.jpg

18 threads started in July/August and 17 are off topic.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
SO what is your point? How about throw up a picture of Prince Akeem of Zamunda while you are at it.

Uhhh... sorry, were you making a serious point about royals having to be white after I posted a story about a pair of royals, including one who is half black, going to Hamilton? I figured you were joking around, and responded in kind?

OP is a gay

Oh get on the prelude already, you pole smoker. Chatting more with Jungle in the last hour than in the last two months:)

Reactions: JimboBBN
Uhhh... sorry, were you making a serious point about royals having to be white after I posted a story about a pair of royals, including one who is half black, going to Hamilton? I figured you were joking around, and responded in kind?

Oh get on the prelude already, you pole smoker. Chatting more with Jungle in the last hour than in the last two months:)
Married in , not of bloodline. Merkle is white , yes she is half but that girl looks white.

Married in , not of bloodline. Merkle is white , yes she is half but that girl looks white.

Uhhh... okay...? Soooo... you were serious, that only white people can be royalty? Sorry, I really just thought you were being funny, like poking fun at the back and forth on this forum...?

Whatever floats your boat?

Uhhh... okay...? Soooo... you were serious, that only white people can be royalty? Sorry, I really just thought you were being funny, like poking fun at the back and forth on this forum...?

Whatever floats your boat?
It was tongue and cheek at first. But Merkle is married in and Black Panther isn't real. Anybody can be royalty if they marry in.

Between work and spending time with family, haven't had much time to get on lately. How's the game been so far? Hopefully not pissing you off yet! Tell Jungle I said what's up.

Between work and spending time with family, haven't had much time to get on lately. How's the game been so far? Hopefully not pissing you off yet! Tell Jungle I said what's up.

Seems fine so far. They aapparently nerfed the three point shooting a bit, beefed up defense a bit. The prelude is short as shit...you play like two or three games on a Chinese national team, then a game against a visiting NBA all star team, and then you go to an arcade and play a game of like NBA 2k4 or something, real vintage, it’s kind of cool. But the whole thing is SHORT.

Hope all is well on the home front. Get on sometime soon, douchehole... the wife and kids are out of town until Sunday.

Seems fine so far. They aapparently nerfed the three point shooting a bit, beefed up defense a bit. The prelude is short as shit...you play like two or three games on a Chinese national team, then a game against a visiting NBA all star team, and then you go to an arcade and play a game of like NBA 2k4 or something, real vintage, it’s kind of cool. But the whole thing is SHORT.

Hope all is well on the home front. Get on sometime soon, douchehole... the wife and kids are out of town until Sunday.
Did you already make your guy and stuff? Won't be on tonight, but should be on tomorrow night. You'll have to stick with 18 for just a tad longer!

Did you already make your guy and stuff? Won't be on tonight, but should be on tomorrow night. You'll have to stick with 18 for just a tad longer!

Sounds good, I’ll be around:). Yeah, two way athletic finisher. Had to go a bit lighter and shorter... height and weight seems to have a massive impact.

2k worth buying? On fence.

For sure.

I mean, I’d probably see Hamilton if I had tickets, but I’m not paying 1k to see a god damned play
If it’s anythjng like Rambo I’m in. If it’s anything like any other play ever...I’m out.

Reactions: bkingUK
Wait wait wait... are you serious? I assume you are just trying to be funny... like, some sort of comeback when I said you had ulterior motives for starting a thread?:)
I mean, it's obvious that you started this thread to get a rise out of conservatives. Any regular on here knows that.

Reactions: mebeblue2
@JimboBBN

Someone told me that playing online 2k become unbearable because of how OP the money bought teams/players were. Thoughts?
Are you talking strictly in a player vs player game? Because I just play park online. What’s close to unbearable to me is the three point shooting when you’re playing as your character in the park. Players make such a high percentage of threes, it’s very frustrating. This is coming from a guy who’s character is a sharpshooter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT