ADVERTISEMENT

Guaranteed your team makes the sweet 16, but......

hawkit3113

Apr 14, 2011
You can't watch it. Let's say you are in jail with no TV for the weekend. Or you are on a deserted island.

Do you do it?

This is a catch-22 for me. I want them to make the Sweet Sixteen because they’d play in Kansas City, but not being able to watch it would defeat that purpose. I’d still take one for the team, though.

I've got a better one.

Guaranteed your team wins a national championship at least once every 5 years, but in exchange for the rest of your life every time you sneeze you poop your pants an amount that is dependent on how hard the sneeze is.

You can't watch it. Let's say you are in jail with no TV for the weekend. Or you are on a deserted island.

Do you do it?
You said, if you were in jail with no TV, or on a deserted island. And asked would you do it.
Well, is it: Old/Young, Fat/Skinny, or Pretty/Ugly?
Anyway, at my age I would say yes, yes, and yes. 😉

Reactions: hawkit3113
I've got a better one.

Guaranteed your team wins a national championship at least once every 5 years, but in exchange for the rest of your life every time you sneeze you poop your pants an amount that is dependent on how hard the sneeze is.
I can usually hold my sneezes until I get to the bathroom now. Do I lose that ability?

Iowa has to get to a sweet 16.

It's killing me. We are better than this.
Are we though? Michael Jordan unretired and played with Washington AFTER our last Sweet 16. I think we're a first weekend program. Some programs aren't even that, so we got that going for us!

Iowa has to get to a sweet 16.

It's killing me. We are better than this.
Barack Obama Yes GIF by Obama

I've got a better one.

Oof. That’s a real Sophie’s choice for those of us whose alma maters have never won a title.

ADVERTISEMENT