ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga should be OUT of the dance

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
These weak conferences where the top team loses the tournament championship, thus punching another teams ticket that was not there, should be OUT.

These weak conferences where the top team loses the tournament championship, thus punching another teams ticket that was not there, should be OUT.
Didn’t realize there were people that consider St. Mary’s a weak team. They only won the conference regular season and were a lock to get to the tourney prior to the winning the WCC tournament. But, whatever, you do you.

Oh please. How many other teams in the country have won multiple road games in the last 5 weeks against top 25 teams?

They're not a title contender, obviously. But to think there are 36 other schools more deserving of an at-large bid than Gonzaga is non-sensical.
Whiteout the name, look at the record and teams and you’d say OUT.
Same with Duke….Honestly they should be 10-12 seed but bc of “brand power” will be a 2-4

Nah, a healthy KU would roll South Carolina too. You can pretty much pick any year and that's true. Your program sucks fat, hairy scrotum.
I don't need a qualifier like " if healthy" to describe my program. We would deflower you in front of your fans right now.

I don't need a qualifier like " if healthy" to describe my program. We would deflower you in front of your fans right now.
Speaking of getting deflowered….how’d it feel to get swept by a combined 71 points while healthy? 🤣 🤣 😂

Alas…Cocks are who we thought they were.

Weird to hear Jayhawk smack considering they've been blown out by a combined 50 in their last two games. Against different teams. Auburn is our kryptonite. Looks like the Jayhawks are beatable by multiple teams.

Weird to hear Jayhawk smack considering they've been blown out by a combined 50 in their last two games. Against different teams. Auburn is our kryptonite. Looks like the Jayhawks are beatable by multiple teams.

Yeah, it’s almost like the team isn’t quite the same when you remove 50% of their scoring and two All Americans. Who’da thunk it.

What’s the Cocks’ excuse again?

It's the truth. Just like your AA's don't mean anything if they don't play. Enjoy the despair, we are fine as long as we don't see War Eagle anytime soon.
But they will play. McCullar could have played the other night. I hope they draw the Cocks so they can improve to 4-0 vs the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT