ADVERTISEMENT

Go Lady Hawkeyes!!!

I guess Iowa is officially girl hoops school. :D
Megan Gustafson (from Canada, Wisconsin) would destroy me 1v1 and we basically have the same game. I was an undersized (6 nothing) high school 4 on a bad team. But I had post moves (Sikma, up and under, behind the back feed to a good cut, left and right hook, baseline reverse layup) and I would be higher percentile against women when it comes to speed/quickness. Wouldn't matter against her. Her efficiency is incredible. It will be a good matchup between her and the Baylor bigs. Iowa probably loses Monday, but the seniors aren't coming out to lay down.

This game will be a 25 pt loss by Iowa if they don't get it close by Q4. Baylor wears everyone down.

We have Megan and they have 2 huge chicks. Gonna be an uphill battle from here.

S6XacoX.gif

Go on....

Now you are an expert on women's BB? I say nope. Just triggered by Gil. Either way, not a good look. RollLaugh

When did I claim that and why would I claim that?

You’re troll game is atrocious btw. This weak shit must work with the neanderthals over on the jv board tho. Probably get to flex that 88 IQ over some of them.

When did I claim that and why would I claim that?

You’re troll game is atrocious btw. This weak shit must work with the neanderthals over on the jv board tho. Probably get to flex that 88 IQ over some of them.

JV? Look dude, I was a member of this board and rivals long before you. So sit down bitch.

We Iowa posters own you.

Iowa could leave the B1G and nobody would notice. You aren’t even the best at the sport you were known for.

We didn't even want you guys. Neither did the ACC. RollLaugh

As for the board, know your place.

Somebody clearly wanted us. Eventually you’ll figure out that nobody cares about your potato ramblings and response of “lol....triggered”.

32 point loss. Yikes

Like I said. Stay in your lane.

Megan Gustafson (from Canada, Wisconsin) would destroy me 1v1 and we basically have the same game. I was an undersized (6 nothing) high school 4 on a bad team. But I had post moves (Sikma, up and under, behind the back feed to a good cut, left and right hook, baseline reverse layup) and I would be higher percentile against women when it comes to speed/quickness. Wouldn't matter against her. Her efficiency is incredible. It will be a good matchup between her and the Baylor bigs. Iowa probably loses Monday, but the seniors aren't coming out to lay down.

Her high school is about 80 kids and yet has produced two of the best players in recent big ten women’s history. Pretty crazy. It’s a small town back where I’m from.

ADVERTISEMENT