ADVERTISEMENT

Big opening about to become available on the Lady side of things...

ABVolsFan92

Gold Member
May 31, 2012
Lady Vols coach doesn't look like she will survive this year. We are a blueblood of the sport who do we hire

Welt…this should be good!
Movie Popcorn GIF

You need to be committed.
If we come we will be committed. You make think of us as the Big Orange, but we can bring the green.

Do y'all have a tiddlywinks team Rod? You might want to brush up on the brag, just in case.

Vols hiring Marshall coach. Hope it works out but on the surface this is an underwhelming hire for a blueblood program

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Vols hiring Marshall coach. Hope it works out but on the surface this is an underwhelming hire for a blueblood program
If she knows how to teach players how to guard an inbound pass with 2 seconds left I think it’s an upgrade.
This coach wins big everywhere she's been. Maybe she hasn't proven it at the highest level, but a good coach will translate, regardless of the level.

Stephens overall record is 217-31 with a recent NCAA appearance and a conference championship in her first year at Marshall.

Like I said it's not the big splash but kind of reminds me of when Bama hired Nate Oats. Young, good looking, and brings an up tempo and agressive style of basketball

ADVERTISEMENT