ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your CFB team is undefeated..

9795151.jpeg
little know fact, those tattoos cover scars left by the Morris twins.

I won the first ever legal KS Sports Bet I made, KU 2.5+W
.. in week 3.

NCAAT Champs in round ball, funny ball earns me money betting the over on wins?
2022, man
I'm Lk diggin it

Addiction to betting or any other thing is ugly. Never get addicted unless you really like it...words of wisdom from my dealer and bookie.

This is announced as 29,000:
Fc4O4XIXkAQFAOy

They might count everybody that's purchased a ticket, regardless of whether they show up or not. Here's what the crowd looked like in the 2021 opener against Hawaii when they came out of the tunnel (box score shows over 32k in attendance). Obviously fans can pour in after kickoff, but UCLA crowds always seem anemically low.

51413425338_aff276523a.jpg

You better stay the **** home you asshole.
Yep; over the last 55 years I have hurt Kentucky football by showing up. Ohh! I remember at LSU, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Clemson, Georgia, (Nashville in a bowl game), (Tampa in a bowl game), Auburn, Ole Miss . . . I wasted a lot of money hoping the Cats could win. That Tampa bowl game was several thousand dollars because we stayed in a great place and I picked up the bar tab. GEEZE!

I am bad luck, with a few exceptions.

Yep; over the last 55 years I have hurt Kentucky football by showing up. Ohh! I remember at LSU, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Clemson, Georgia, (Nashville in a bowl game), (Tampa in a bowl game), Auburn, Ole Miss . . . I wasted a lot of money hoping the Cats could win. That Tampa bowl game was several thousand dollars because we stayed in a great place and I picked up the bar tab. GEEZE!

I am bad luck, with a few exceptions.
The Outback Bowl against Penn State in '99? I live right across the bay from Tampa, in St. Pete Beach. I didn't go to that one but I've been to several other Outback Bowls. I also went to the last 2 SEC basketball tournaments in Tampa, Gillispie's last year and this past season. Both had unfavorable results. 😂 All the upcoming SEC tournaments will be in Nashville through at least 2030.

One of the best movies EVER. 😂 I bet you wish your nose was a dick, so you could use it to **** butts.
Supremely underrated movie, the series was good as well. I got peacock and then cancelled it as soon as I finished it.

The memorizing of the license plate then ****ing the car up while on the phone kills me every time.

Supremely underrated movie, the series was good as well. I got peacock and then cancelled it as soon as I finished it.

The memorizing of the license plate then ****ing the car up while on the phone kills me every time.
What movie is it? I am older and don't recognize it. 👍

Dancing around naked with the celery stalk sticking out of his ass as a decoy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: tw3301 and cdbearde
Respectfully, gtfo

If you wanna post in these thread schedules cupcakes like Colorado St. and Hawaii instead of powerhouses like *checks notes* Purdue
Serious question about your OOC. what the hell happened? UM not known to play all patsies and will this year and next.

Something happen when series with ND ended? Did someone back out?

Serious question about your OOC. what the hell happened? UM not known to play all patsies and will this year and next.

Something happen when series with ND ended? Did someone back out?

Had a home and home with UCLA. Michigan pulled out because the away game would’ve lined up with the year we only get 4 home conference games.

Poor little Kansas.

What would happen if they had to play good teams?

Smoked a preseason top 20 team on the road.

Poor Bert. Has to try to rain on everybody’s parade because he’s so insecure about his b-ball team’s recent history. This is why people love to pile on when you get Peacocked. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT