ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your CFB team is undefeated..

@della
I tried three times to get the gif on here and can't. guess I am to old.
Anyway, it was a joke. Good luck with the rest of the season.👍

Reactions: della
congratulations @della
Big time butt kicking, you go girl, but.

https://tenor.com/view/kiss-this-ass-gif-15414856

😉 🤣🤣

here you go. @della

kiss-this-ass.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: cdbearde and della
tumblr_pmpcrhkn8z1y0s4d1o1_400.gifv

Bye thread. It's been a blast!
I think UT still has a great shot to make the playoff. Finish the last 3 games against the SEC bottom feeders and watch the other contenders beat the shit out of each other.

I think UT still has a great shot to make the playoff. Finish the last 3 games against the SEC bottom feeders and watch the other contenders beat the shit out of each other.
Maybe, but we are having a great season Way better than expected. It been a wonderful year. I'm happy.

Best path for UT is Georgia to win out, right? If they lose to Bama then they will be knocked out.

Just saw that. Win out and hope one other team loses I guess.
I think Tennessee will be in as long as they win the rest of their games. Bama losing again and Clemson losing was big. Clemson isn't that good, they've played a weak schedule, but they needed to lose. The loser of Ohio State and Michigan will probably miss the playoff too. TCU will be in if they win out.

Bama losing again and Clemson losing was big. Clemson isn't that good, they've played a weak schedule, but they needed to lose. The loser of Ohio State and Michigan will probably miss the playoff too. TCU will be in if they win out.
They will lose next week and if they don't they won't make it out of the Big 12 Championship,

They'll probably lose at least one of their next 2 games @ Texas and @ Baylor.
It is funny our conversation is probably like listening to another language for these knuckleheads in here. Glad you speak CFB Kevin. It can kinda get lonely in here sometimes.😆

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I think Tennessee will be in as long as they win the rest of their games. Bama losing again and Clemson losing was big. Clemson isn't that good, they've played a weak schedule, but they needed to lose. The loser of Ohio State and Michigan will probably miss the playoff too. TCU will be in if they win out.
. . . . . .and they will be crushed against a good team. Similar to Cincinnati last year.

Hell even Michigan last year. That was the first good team that they had played all year.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT