ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if your CFB team is undefeated..

Since Daniels took over as starting QB, they’ve scored 55+ in each of his three wins.

You can’t stop them. You can only hope to contain ‘em.

UK just beat Florida in back-to-back games for the first time in my lifetime. 😂

Screenshot-2022-09-10-230536.png

Did I mention that UK smacked Florida around in the swamp without the services of the best running back in the SEC? 😁
The defense is really good. The frosh nose tackle is a beast. The O-Line, especially the right side has a way to go but started looking better later in game. No 75 should just hit the transfer portal he started the game but was a train wreck. He should be forced to watch about 4 hours of him getting knocked on his ass. UF's D is really good. AR the beast we need. Levis is really good and as tough as they come. Can you believe Key is a Lexington product. Doesn't play like a freshman.

Respectfully, gtfo

If you wanna post in these thread schedules cupcakes like Colorado St. and Hawaii instead of powerhouses like *checks notes* Purdue

Respectfully, how did this post trigger you? I was simply stating a fact.

The basketball powerhouses UNC, UK, and Kansas are all undefeated in football.
Not to be nasty; however, Kentucky beat the number 12 team on the road.

North Carolina beat Georgia State
Duke beat Northwestern
Kansas beat West Virginia

Georgia State, Northwestern and West Virginia ain’t never won shit.

Big Difference.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I root for a different football team. They’re undefeated. Happy now?
Oh, so I can root for Georgia and Alabama and be a Kentucky fan?

Please try to explain that.

I am a Kentucky fan in all sports. You UVA suckers pick, probably on a yearly basis, who you root for.

I suppose you are a Georgia football fan?

Of course I am a big Georgia football fan because Kentucky is in the SEC. The ACC or what ever school you root for is not in the SEC.

Duke beat Northwestern

Big Difference.
West Virginia's won plenty. Do you actually follow the sport? They also had the same record as Florida last year.

Oh, so I can root for Georgia and Alabama and be a Kentucky fan?

Please try to explain that.

I am a Kentucky fan in all sports. You UVA suckers pick, probably on a yearly basis, who you root for.

I suppose you are a Georgia football fan?

Of course I am a big Georgia football fan because Kentucky is in the SEC. The ACC or what ever school you root for is not in the SEC.

It was a joke Bert. Just trying to make Hail happy so I could post in this thread. I root for UVA in all sports.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
West Virginia's won plenty. Do you actually follow the sport? They also had the same record as Florida last year.
Even Kentucky beat Florida last year.

West Virginia has never won shit in football, dude.

For the record from GOOGLE:

West Virginia is the winningest Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) program to have never won a National Championship.

Last edited:
West Virginia has never won shit in football, dude.

For the record from GOOGLE:

West Virginia is the winningest Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) program to have never won a National Championship.

So you're not impressed by anything short of a national title, but you're in here bragging about a regular season win. Interesting. 😂

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
So you're not impressed by anything short of a national title, but you're in here bragging about a regular season win. Interesting. 😂
When was the last time your team went on the road to a top 20 SEC team and got a win?

Just asking . . . . . . Opps, sorry your team has never beaten an SEC team in football. Your team can't win shit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
When was the last time your team went on the road to a top 20 SEC team and got a win?

Just asking . . . . . . Opps, sorry your team has never beaten an SEC team in football. Your team can't win shit. 😂

Bert, by your own standards, your team has never won shit. And probably will never win shit. 🤣

Duke beat Northwestern

Big Difference.

I think you are taking this all too seriously.

I am fully aware UNC is not all that good.

ADVERTISEMENT